Thread: Girls got any DDR2 ram 1066 relaying around?.

Girls got any DDR2 ram 1066 relaying around?.

Girls (Rick) and boys

I'm old Gaming Pc (Desktop) Ram is on the blink and before I waste money on Ebay I thought id ask you freaks if any of you happen to have any DDR2 Ram unwanted $$ ?

I looking for 2g min per stick.

Have a nice day.

Ps... Senator this is a serious posting.

Probably. Let me have a look through my box of old parts.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

I binned a room full of old IT shite a few months ago. Head down to one of those little computa shops ... he may have some in a long forgotten box out the back.

Hey.....might be old but after 1500hrs plus gaming the old girl can hold her head high on many battlefields.
    Where do you think I got my baddie name from...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baddie View Post
    Where do you think I got my baddie name from...lol
    From fragging your own team mates? haha :P
    Isle of Man TT Apprentice.
    Racing... it's life. Everything else is just waiting.
    2008 Suzuki GSXR1000 Race bike -SOLD
    2010 Kawasaki ZX6R Race bike (my chariot for the IOMTT)

Quote Originally Posted by DisPlaCeD View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DisPlaCeD View Post
    Yes indeed....But there was someone just an nasty, known to me as the "Claymore Whore"... you no him as BOB or fatcontroller.

Yes love my online game.

Just been to see My Pc Guru and its time for internal upgrade..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tell me about it... I somehow sold my desktop and got a notebook instead. Worst idea ever. It was ok for like 6 months and now it's a PITA 'cause it's almost impossible to upgrade it to a decent level. Will have to bite the bullet and buy a decent desktop at some stage. For now I'll stick to my rule of never buying indoor toys after winter.

You need to start with the right laptop! I switched to a laptop 18 months ago, and never looked back. But it was a top-of-the-line Asus RoG G73SW. That died (in warranty), and they've just replaced it with a G75SX. Both are waaaay more powerful than any of my gaming rigs from when I was into that (until a couple years ago). This new one is a super-duper 3rd gen i7, 32GB of RAM, GTX670MX (3GB GDDR5 VRAM), twin drives (a large SSH and a 1T conventional for storage) etc etc etc. It rocks for gaming, either on the full HD screen or via HDMI to a flat-panel. I can't imagine needing to upgrade this for years to come. And I can take it with me when I go places.

Trust me... you'll need to to upgrade it sooner than you imagine. I have an alienware M17x-R2 which, back in 2010(?) was pretty good. Then by early 2012 it was no longer cutting and most new games couldn't be played in full graphs anymore. I've been taking my time to get a new one but there's no way I'll get another laptop... no way to safely overclock anything. Keeping it cool alone is a massive PITA... even my other notebook, a Toshiba that I use as a daily computer, is PITA. Keeping the coolers clean requires me to pretty much disassemble the whole notebook and, even the little overclock I have on the their videocard, means that the I'm killing it softly.

Notebooks, thanks but no thanks!
    Last edited by Mr.Ed; 23-09-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    You need to start with the right laptop! I switched to a laptop 18 months ago, and never looked back. But it was a top-of-the-line Asus RoG G73SW. That died (in warranty), and they've just replaced it with a G75SX. Both are waaaay more powerful than any of my gaming rigs from when I was into that (until a couple years ago). This new one is a super-duper 3rd gen i7, 32GB of RAM, GTX670MX (3GB GDDR5 VRAM), twin drives (a large SSH and a 1T conventional for storage) etc etc etc. It rocks for gaming, either on the full HD screen or via HDMI to a flat-panel. I can't imagine needing to upgrade this for years to come. And I can take it with me when I go places.

Laptop are ok..(average gamers) but true hardcore gamers will always play high end Desktops any day.

I'd be interested to know what FPS that laptops runs...my old girl a max settings playing Tom Clancy's splinter Cell on a 27inch screens gives me 180fps.

Run this and let me know.

http://www.fraps.com/

Here I am playing on ps3......

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Here I am playing on ps3......

I have a PS3 as well... hahaha I use it mostly to watch videos I downloaded on the computer or docos I missed on SBS/ABC. Great little thing that is. If the PS4 is that much better I might take the plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    I have a PS3 as well... hahaha I use it mostly to watch videos I downloaded on the computer or docos I missed on SBS/ABC. Great little thing that is. If the PS4 is that much better I might take the plunge.
    Ditto ... they make great home entertainment systems ... other than the Blu Ray/DVD being region locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddie View Post
    Yes indeed....But there was someone just an nasty, known to me as the "Claymore Whore"... you no him as BOB or fatcontroller.
    Yes love my online game.
    Just been to see My Pc Guru and its time for internal upgrade..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Got two of those cases with super quiet & rather grunty Zalman PSU's - most excellent. I run Linux servers on em - cause I'm a sad fcuk who likez to play with awk scriptz.

Thread Information