Thread: PCRA rd4 EC south ct

PCRA rd4 EC south ct

Was a great days racing yesterday.
    Here is vid from race 2. A bit of barging and fairing clashes in the first lap. Wetty broke his clutch lever and still won. I made a couple of errors that cost me

Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Great racing!! Jeez, you were pretty close to running off down the hill on lap 2....
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

nice bit of racing , thanks for sharing Rick , looked like a top day with the weather . Did wetty brake his leaver from clashing with another rider ?
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Great racing!! Jeez, you were pretty close to running off down the hill on lap 2....
    Yeah, and let Wade through It all started at the top when I went around that plastic bag on the track, not knowing what it was. I ended up on the ripple strip and then couldn't get myself together for the hairpin.

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    nice bit of racing , thanks for sharing Rick , looked like a top day with the weather . Did wetty brake his leaver from clashing with another rider ?
    Yes, he broke it on Wade. On the first lap in the vid you can see it just as they exit over the top of the bowl and enter old turn 8, they come together.
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Nice one Rick!

Thread Information