Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lap Times

There were a shit load of crashes at turn 8, both days of the weekend. I think a lot of them got caught out hitting it from a different angle and at a greater speed than they do with the full circuit.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

I so much prefer turn 8 from GP circuit, loads more fun. I tried to upload some shots of my leathers, but keep getting an error? They held up pretty well, I've dropped them off to Irena at Gimoto to get repaired. Outer layer on my right hip wore through as did the stitching, also on my right forearm. Didn't get through the inner layer anywhere. No holes, no skin loss. Was sliding for a long time, so pretty happy about that! Didn't tumble thank god. Helmet never touched the deck!

Interesting about the harder compound for hotter days, my front was toast, that one more lap thing got me...

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    I tried to upload some shots of my leathers, but keep getting an error?
    Just need to holler for a Marshy to fix that upload error. Seriously PM him and let him know.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Just need to holler for a Marshy to fix that upload error. Seriously PM him and let him know.
    Try again now. I've made a heap of changes....

Let me know if you're still having trouble (with the error message, if possible).
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Just tried again and got the same, comes up with <database error> That's trying to either insert image or via attachments.

I hardly ever bother with uploading straight from the computer unless it's a really small pic... even if limits are big a lot forums will show an error message. Just upload it to your website of choice (i.e. picasa, dropbox, etc) and then link it here. Guaranteed success.

Just tried again and got the same, comes up with <database error> That's trying to either insert image or via attachments.
    Ok, one more time for the dummies! (ie me). Please try again; I'm pretty sure I've fixed it now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    I hardly ever bother with uploading straight from the computer unless it's a really small pic... even if limits are big a lot forums will show an error message. Just upload it to your website of choice (i.e. picasa, dropbox, etc) and then link it here. Guaranteed success.
    I think this is because images are often stored in the database with everything else (which is great for ease of backups etc, but mysql can be shit at large files). I've just converted it to storing images in the normal filesystem, outside of the db, so it should work now. Let me know if not!!

Attachment 915

Edit: It works for me!

Ok, now it doesn't work anymore... go figure!

IMG_2173.jpg

Biiiiig (7MB photo) as a test......

Last time I tried it worked then I refreshed the page and the attachment wouldn't work anymore. I also have to use the basic uploader as the regular one is non responsive but I reckon that has more to do with my Chrome than anything else...

Here goes nothing

Angle.jpg

Okeydokey, lets see. Pics are start of the day, end of the day and my leathers. I think they held up pretty well!1411905975073.jpg1411905951125.jpg

1355677_orig.jpg20140927_170143.jpg20140928_084938.jpg

NOOOOO!!!! My fairings!!

Berik suits crash really well, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    I also have to use the basic uploader as the regular one is non responsive but I reckon that has more to do with my Chrome than anything else...
    Me too. This happened before also. Can't remember the fix (clearing the browser cache, maybe?). Lemme have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    NOOOOO!!!! My fairings!!

Berik suits crash really well, IMHO.
    Awww, I'm sorry fella. I haven't told Luke I crashed his bike yet, I'd feel bad...

Speaking of which, I am going to have to chat to you once my bank balance recovers a little about some bits and pieces I am going to need.

Me too. This happened before also. Can't remember the fix (clearing the browser cache, maybe?). Lemme have a look.
    Ok, got it. I've updated the server file again, and now it's just a case of going into your Chrome settings, selecting 'show advanced settings', then clear browsing history, then check the images and files option and select 'from the beginning of time' in the drop down list.

Then restart Chrome and voila! The flash uploader works again!

Don't be too hard on yourself zoidberg... now that I saw the pictures it became clear what the problem was. The paintjob. That color combination is well known to cause crashes to even the most seasoned and skilled riders.

Okeydokey, lets see. Pics are start of the day, end of the day and my leathers. I think they held up pretty well!1411905975073.jpg1411905951125.jpg

1355677_orig.jpg20140927_170143.jpg20140928_084938.jpg
    dude, that'll buff right out....

Gotta agree with Ed there zoid. I have also fallen amiss due to a similar paint job
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Coming to think of it, the only bike I never crashed never had a paint job... lol

Dam you, great powers of jynx!!

You didn't crash mine and your new paint job which is a copy of mine. ... just saying. ...
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Mick View Post
    You didn't crash mine and your new paint job which is a copy of mine. ... just saying. ...
    Have you crashed in those leathers Mick? kinda hoping I've picked a good luck scheme there
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    Have you crashed in those leathers Mick? kinda hoping I've picked a good luck scheme there
    Hell yeah...
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

So many times it isn't funny... and watch qualy. .. its a biatch
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

well ... at least you landed in something soft

It was a great outcome... t1 6th gear at wAcky. . Forgot to turn. .lucky for the mud as I walked away
    Bike was racing the next day
    Last edited by Little Mick; 30-09-2014 at 10:22 PM.
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Sorry Mick. You gave me a little giggle remembering that pic
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Changes were made lol but even then I've hardly ridden the thing. Give it time and I'm sure I'll prove my point *sigh*

EC Full Circuit
    2010 ZX6R
    Uk Ntec take offs front and rear
    2:12
    Consistently doing 2:13-14 otherwise. Didn't even run off track once today lol

2:01 full brabham,lightly modified streetbike,pirelli slicks.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelnobody View Post
    That's pretty fast!!

Those pirelli's have insane grip,rear was on it's 3rd day sc1f/2rear:-)

What bike/mods? Got any pics?
    Introduce yourself

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Sprung to my weight standard suspension,yoshi pipe,filter.sorry prefer to be anon.know most of you regular punters by sight

Sprung to my weight standard suspension,yoshi pipe,filter.sorry prefer to be anon.know most of you regular punters by sight
    Hmmmm, a mysterious stranger! The plot thickens

Although with a Yoshi pipe, I'm going out on a limb and saying you are a gixxer rider.....

know most of you regular punters by sight
    And this.... I could have an educated guess now.

And this.... I could have an educated guess now.
    2:01s narrows the list down a fair bit too..
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Shawn Giles?

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    Shawn Giles?
    I suspect Gilesy wouldn't know which way the new section went.

I suspect Gilesy wouldn't know which way the new section went.
    Haha, he's ridden it as much as anybody with Toprider and was one of the first to ride the full track

Mark Giles?

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    Haha, he's ridden it as much as anybody with Toprider and was one of the first to ride the full track
    D'oh!!! Of course. Forgot about that

just a regular dude keen to keep having fun and not upset MEGA,marshy thought you might sell more pirellis now

I reckon i've seen this dude weavin' in and out of traffic in yellow group a few times.....

just a regular dude keen to keep having fun and not upset MEGA,marshy thought you might sell more pirellis now

New PB
    EC GP circuit
    9/11/14
    1:45.89
    Timing natsoft
    UK NTEC M front
    French NTEC H rear

New PB chasing Negrogrande!!!
    EC GP circuit
    9/11/14
    1:46.03
    Bridgy R10's
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

Nice work boys

The nice work was done by you !!! lengthy stint off the bike and you come straight back, takes a lot does that.
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

Thread Information