Thread: Thankyou Tarmac Talk

Thankyou Tarmac Talk

Well Tarmac Talk has been running a fair few months now (since feb i think) and i have to say a big thankyou to Nick for taking the time and effort to get this site up and running .

Yes a lot of us are still on other forums but i get a sense of this site being very helpful and a lot of the newer to racing guys not being shouted down if they ask the questions and for advice.

I really enjoyed the last ardc day to be with a great bunch of like minded people and to have a forum that we can ask the questions and bounce ideas off each other is great .

Keep the questions and projects coming guys /girls as i really enjoy the reading.

Again Thanks Nick..
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

+100
    No...I'm not loving that and I'm not loving that! But I'm loving this!

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/oran-...il-2009-702765

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/track...d-video-625380

Thanks mate

It's just a great place to hang out, I reckon. And that's because of all you guys!

If you've been lurking for a while, feel free to register and join in the fun.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Agreed, I've found it very helpful! On ya Nick!

As a token poster and regular lurker I find the posts really useful and without a lot of ego and bull guano. Everybody started somewhere and there is always room for improvement no matter what level you are so it's great that everybody is happy to share. After saying that I'm wondering if we should all hold hands and sing kumbuya.

Tyre thread is my favourite!
    do a burnout

We need a which oil is best for my bike thread

Easy! The best one you can get for the best price. All the top oils are good. Especially if you change after every second day. But it's gets costly :(
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Oil changes after every 400-500kms hurts my wallet :(

great site love it

I'll just +1 this. As a total n00b trying to build up a bike you can't help but feel a bit intimidated before asking questions which even you deem stupid (not being able to figure out front wheel configuration lol) but everyone here has been great and supportive. Places like this can only help to encourage people and build up the sport.

IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information