Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: St George vids - SMP Nov 2013

That's because you are using a Mac. There's a reason they have such a small market share....

I use Adobe Premiere Pro.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

I usually use After Effects unless I'm lazy and then I go with the Windows Movie Maker since it's muuuuuuuuuuch simpler to use

Sony Vegas pro 12 here, which isn't half bad, pretty confusing at first though. Plus it's free if you know how to google for a patch to get the unlimited version.

R6
    Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    Here is another close one, from Sat all I heard was a tyre screetch (3:00) , wasn't till later looking at the cam that I realised how close it was. Thanks Condor for not taking me out

Race 2 Sat 600cc

Fssssheeeeww!!!!! that was daaaaamn close!!!

I learnt a few very good lessons about road racing that first day. Sure can't just throw a wheel on the inside like I'm used to in motocross racing.

Glad we both got away with that one Rob. Total my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Fssssheeeeww!!!!! that was daaaaamn close!!!

I learnt a few very good lessons about road racing that first day. Sure can't just throw a wheel on the inside like I'm used to in motocross racing.

Glad we both got away with that one Rob. Total my fault.
    It was my first time out there racing along with a few others and i learned a lot from it . Looking back through the front and especially the rear cam it shows me where i can improve as others catch me up and other peoples lines , especially when going for the overtaking . I had a ball out there with you guys and looking forward to the next st george meet next year. Need to get some bigger balls i think for the next one.. or look out for the spiders that im going to fark..
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    It was my first time out there racing along with a few others and i learned a lot from it . Looking back through the front and especially the rear cam it shows me where i can improve as others catch me up and other peoples lines , especially when going for the overtaking . I had a ball out there with you guys and looking forward to the next st george meet next year. Need to get some bigger balls i think for the next one.. or look out for the spiders that im going to fark..

For those interested...

http://www.formula-xtreme.com.au/xtr...d?OpenDocument

Rnd 3 of FXRRC at wakefield on 30th Nov... Its a club level event and a lot of fun.. you wont have as many on the grid as last weekend (well unlikely anyway as even for St George it was a huge one)

will give you a taste of a different track and keep that adrenalin pumping
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

And for those that still haven't had a go, I think there's a Race Your Mates just before xmas too. My mate Steve is planning to break his racing virginity there.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

I finally got around to uploading my footage.
    I started a new channel for track footage.

This is the one when I put it in the gravel trap.
    http://youtu.be/AazyO3CpZ-A

The other races from rnd 5 & 6 are up there too.

Marty

Quote Originally Posted by Little Mick View Post

For those interested...

http://www.formula-xtreme.com.au/xtr...d?OpenDocument

Rnd 3 of FXRRC at wakefield on 30th Nov... Its a club level event and a lot of fun.. you wont have as many on the grid as last weekend (well unlikely anyway as even for St George it was a huge one)

will give you a taste of a different track and keep that adrenalin pumping
    Would have done this for sure!
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    And for those that still haven't had a go, I think there's a Race Your Mates just before xmas too. My mate Steve is planning to break his racing virginity there.
    Sat 21st I believe
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I finally got around to uploading my footage.
    I started a new channel for track footage.

This is the one when I put it in the gravel trap.
    http://youtu.be/AazyO3CpZ-A

The other races from rnd 5 & 6 are up there too.

Marty
    Close one. What were you doing in the gravel for so long? Getting refreshments of T3 flaggy? Did well to catch the pack and even pass a few.
    No...I'm not loving that and I'm not loving that! But I'm loving this!

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/oran-...il-2009-702765

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/track...d-video-625380

Quote Originally Posted by Medic! View Post
    Close one. What were you doing in the gravel for so long? Getting refreshments of T3 flaggy? Did well to catch the pack and even pass a few.
    Haha thanks! It was a comedy of errors. To be honest it's the first time I've ever been off the track, I was more worried about keeping it upright, that shits alot deeper than i thought too. I shouldn't have let it come to a stop, then I had trouble getting first. Pretty sad for someone who rides a bit of dirt! Next time I know what I'm in for atleast

Awesome stuff Marty. Looks like you got raceface on and went out for blood..
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Yeah great work catching up. That turn 2 was always an experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Mick View Post
    Awesome stuff Marty. Looks like you got raceface on and went out for blood..
    Yeh I was being a bit too polite until I got put off the track then I thought fuck this I want blood!!

Haha thanks! It was a comedy of errors. To be honest it's the first time I've ever been off the track, I was more worried about keeping it upright, that shits alot deeper than i thought too. I shouldn't have let it come to a stop, then I had trouble getting first. Pretty sad for someone who rides a bit of dirt! Next time I know what I'm in for atleast
    You flew past me at 3:43 ... fark I've got to pedal faster!

Yeah it's like riding thru a kiddy pool full of marbles eh. I hit the trap at the end of Oran Park straight in the wet . If it was the same as EC I'm sure I would have been down. Was much finer material there.

It was torture watching you all out there. I was all gang busters to be out next year on the 14th feb but Mr OFarrel has other ideas. He has given my wifes job the flick so unless she gets a transfer the budgets tighter than ever. Any sponsors out there for a virgin racer?............................................ .................................................. ......................HELLO..........anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Medic! View Post
    Yeah it's like riding thru a kiddy pool full of marbles eh. I hit the trap at the end of Oran Park straight in the wet . If it was the same as EC I'm sure I would have been down. Was much finer material there.

It was torture watching you all out there. I was all gang busters to be out next year on the 14th feb but Mr OFarrel has other ideas. He has given my wifes job the flick so unless she gets a transfer the budgets tighter than ever. Any sponsors out there for a virgin racer?............................................ .................................................. ......................HELLO..........anyone?
    Yeh I could beleive that trap, I've seen lots of people drop it in there too.

That's shit news about your situation, hopefully you can get it together somehow and get out there in feb. The entry fees are sooo high, on top of everything else of course.

Yeh I could beleive that trap, I've seen lots of people drop it in there too.

That's shit news about your situation, hopefully you can get it together somehow and get out there in feb. The entry fees are sooo high, on top of everything else of course.
    Ehh it'll all come out in the wash. I'll be working full time next year once all 3 kids are at high school. I've been dicking about doing handyman and lawn mowing in between school hrs up till now. Very irregular and the lawn mows die off so to speak as most are for elderly people and I'm not licensed or insured for handy man jobs so mostly word of mouth. Watching everyones vids keeps me going.

Doing the drags on thursday night. only $55 Busting to throw a leg over. If I can't do 10's I should give it away. Hoping to crack a 9.

Thread Information