Thread: Hi guys

Hi guys

Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Have met a few of you at the track, I started doing track days early this year and ARDC for the first time the other week.

I ride a red 1199S Panigale at the moment and want to start racing an R6 (which Marshy is building now) next year.

Anyway, thought I'd finally say g'day & register seeing as I'm always sharing the Tarmac talk garage!

Hopefully see you guys at the track soon - I'm next out on Nov 17.

Steve

Hey Steve!

We pitted beside at the ARDC day talking about AMGs as well!

Welcome mate!

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Hey Steve!

We pitted beside at the ARDC day talking about AMGs as well!

Welcome mate!
    Oh hey mate! I'm still tossing up a C63 AMG once I dump the Aston!

Hi Steve ,

welcome aboard . Spent a couple of laps with you the last track day we did . See you out there again soon ..
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Hey mate were you the bloke who entered the supra and the road rego 1199 at ARDC?

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    Hi Steve ,

welcome aboard . Spent a couple of laps with you the last track day we did . See you out there again soon ..
    Hey Bob, is this the Bob? CBR600, laptimer on your iPhone? Faster than me just about everywhere except turn 1?

Hey mate,

I was on the road registered 1199 & blue Aston Martin Vantage. Was fun jumping off the bike then straight into the car with full leathers still on! I died in the was after lunch though.

Car didn't impress me at all on this track compared the the bike...hardly worth the effort.

Welcome mate
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by Spilly1199 View Post
    Hey Bob, is this the Bob? CBR600, laptimer on your iPhone? Faster than me just about everywhere except turn 1?
    yes thats me , still need to do more work into t1 but it has improved over the st george meet. The lap timer was on a nokia n8 blue toothed connected with the qstarz bt
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Nice to see you here Steve
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    yes thats me , still need to do more work into t1 but it has improved over the st george meet. The lap timer was on a nokia n8 blue toothed connected with the qstarz bt
    Just don't follow me into T1..

I do from time to time run off from coming in without wanting to back off the gassss..

About time, Steve! You can quit that Ducati forum now
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    About time, Steve! You can quit that Ducati forum now
    Now that he's joined the r6/cbr forum haha
    do a burnout

Haha, yea I will miss the pics of chrome plated "performance" parts on the Ducati forum though lol

Dan - heard you broke your foot mate?? Glad you're ok otherwise, you had some bad luck at the track last w/e. Hope you insisted on them putting in some titanium screws at the hospital - hmmm....titanium....😍

Nah, no breaks. Dislocated my talus and fractured the calcaneus. All things considered not too bad. Had a mate snap his tib and fib playing park football yesterday. Now that would be annoying.
    do a burnout

Yea my mate had someone run into him playing soccer. Had to have lower back surgery & been off work for 3 months. Playing handbag ball of all things....

Welcome Steve...

Ill apologize earlier for some of the knob's on here, but welcome to Tarmac.

I love the 1199....even better having the S model... free Test ride?????

Hi Steve,

Hey thanks for the help on Sunday with getting the camo gixxer off the stands. Can't wait to see you on the R6. I'm there on Nov 17, but it's a 250 day.

Now you'll have to convince Tim to get a tracky too ...

Rick

Thread Information