Thread: MotoGP Valencia 2013

Cool MotoGP Valencia 2013

Falling asleep ... got to get up early tomorrow ... c'mon lets start MotoGP Q2 ...

1:30.xx by JL out of the box!

Good effort from Smith, I have been a bagger of is all season, good effort to out-qualify Cal and only just miss out on the front row.

Marquez isn't human, (neither is JL really)

Good lap by MM to get pole by 0.4 ... he'll be on top of the world after that ... job almost done ...
    Last edited by Phat3R; 09-11-2013 at 11:57 PM. Reason: typing good not

Determination and hunger is there for both JL and MM... its gonna be a mind game... MM just has to tail JL all the way and He's home.. JL has to force an error for MM... Gonna be a great showdown!
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Mick View Post
    MM just has to tail JL all the way and He's home.. JL has to force an error for MM...
    Heard MM say something about he's going for the win because it's how he rides and keeps his concentration levels up. Amazing after a year it's come to this.

What was Jorge saying about the engine on the first bike ... almost gone ... and spare bike the power wasn't smooth ... so there are characteristics of a particular engine build that he can feel?

I was watching the interviews after and Lorenzo reckons his engine has failed on his #1 bike so he had to go out on the spare with an old engine. This could have some baring on his race I guess.

C'mon MM you know what you need to do!

Enjoyed the Moto3 ... wow ...

And Moto2 gets interesting with Esperago down ... seems easy to lose the front ...

Well done to MM93

Unreal, exciting race!! Well, the first half anyway. Is it just me, or should they all be like that? It's getting to the point where I CBF watching them any more.....
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Unreal, exciting race!! Well, the first half anyway. Is it just me, or should they all be like that? It's getting to the point where I CBF watching them any more.....
    It makes JL comments after Malaysia more interesting, when he was saying that he is going to be aggressive because it is what Dorna wants.

proves how hard he can race when he wants to.

I imagine jerez would have been different if JL had raced like that.

99 for 2014 (if Yamaha can manage 20 litres)

The thing is... the race was only that exciting 'cause Lorenzo was trying to force a situation where a bigger group of riders would catch up to Marquez. When he realized that even by dropping the pace considerably the other riders were still no threat to him, he just zoomed away and the race became what it usually is... It won't happen again like that anywhere as often as ppl would like it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    That's why I watch WSBK... MotoGP = Same shit different track.

I'm hoping Scott Redding does well next year , well be interesting to see his times tomorrow even being injured.

Don't forget BSB

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    99 for 2014 (if Yamaha can manage 20 litres)
    +1
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Championship winner (2012) (the tank)
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Road bike
    2005 KTM 450 EXC (fun bike)
    2005 Yamaha R1 Class winner 2014

I think you have all forgotten the only racing worth watching. Unfortunately it's not televised. I am of course referring to the St George series.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Team Zero View Post
    I think you have all forgotten the only racing worth watching. Unfortunately it's not televised. I am of course referring to the St George series.
    Amen, brother!!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Team Zero View Post
    Utube..
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Championship winner (2012) (the tank)
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Road bike
    2005 KTM 450 EXC (fun bike)
    2005 Yamaha R1 Class winner 2014

Thread Information