Thread: St George handicap replacement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post
    When Leanne came back to racing, she hadn't raced in 10 years and she had to come back as a C grader. She did one race meet in the women's race and did a best of 1:44.0 and they put her up to B grade for this year. You seriously can't complain about going up to C grade if you are doing sub 1:50's.
    I'm farked then ... that waz my first meet ... I just wanted to avoid breaking the bike again. I managed to finally break into the under 1:50's on the GP Circuit by the end of the Sunday ... and I run permanently up the back of the field ... so C 4 me 2??? Then I'm going to write to Jan to suggest Graheme, JC, Dan, Condor, Jashdown and Bob all be given a complimentary upgrade to A/B grade!
    http://racing.natsoft.com.au/6366257...6.86U/Times?14

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    .. so C 4 me 2??? Then I'm going to write to Jan to suggest Graheme, JC, Dan, Condor, Jashdown and Bob all be given a complimentary upgrade to A/B grade!
    It is very possible they skip a grade due to their times if all in a perfect world.

I'm farked then ... that waz my first meet ... I just wanted to avoid breaking the bike again. I managed to finally break into the under 1:50's on the GP Circuit by the end of the Sunday ... and I run permanently up the back of the field ... so C 4 me 2??? Then I'm going to write to Jan to suggest Graheme, JC, Dan, Condor, Jashdown and Bob all be given a complimentary upgrade to A/B grade!
    I'm not even on that list!

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    I'm not even on that list!
    Oh you're on that list Dan ... I'll tell Jan not to be swayed by stories one race and broken bones or boxes of chocolates ... Hey was good to see you guys on Sun ... pity the weather was a washout.

Oh you're on that list Dan ... I'll tell Jan not to be swayed by stories one race and broken bones or boxes of chocolates ... Hey was good to see you guys on Sun ... pity the weather was a washout.
    Yeah was good to be out there seeing everyone. Weird being a spectator!

Thread Information