Thread: Track Day 28/11/13 Pics Link

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well stuff him. He has access to some of the best spots on the track and doesn't make use of them. Think he has gotten lazy over time and takes easy shots. He use to take better ones a few years back. So many people are out there bleeding as many $$$ out of the sport/hobby instead of promoting it. The more exposure (no pun intended) the more chance we have of getting some more funding and approval for tracks.
    No...I'm not loving that and I'm not loving that! But I'm loving this!

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/oran-...il-2009-702765

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/track...d-video-625380

Quote Originally Posted by Medic! View Post
    Well stuff him. He has access to some of the best spots on the track and doesn't make use of them. Think he has gotten lazy over time and takes easy shots. He use to take better ones a few years back. So many people are out there bleeding as many $$$ out of the sport/hobby instead of promoting it. The more exposure (no pun intended) the more chance we have of getting some more funding and approval for tracks.
    have to agree, I understand he is running a business, but he managed 3 photos of me yesterday, all were from behind past the apex of the corner (knee up) there were only 7 bikes out in my session, you would assume he would have been able to get more. I would happily stump up the $65 if there was more than a handful of pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    have to agree, I understand he is running a business, but he managed 3 photos of me yesterday, all were from behind past the apex of the corner (knee up) there were only 7 bikes out in my session, you would assume he would have been able to get more. I would happily stump up the $65 if there was more than a handful of pictures
    He's just saving film!

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    Does he sell the lot or individually? If at the end of the day you could get 30-40 photos for $50 he'd probably sell a lot more. In the UK (and probably everywhere but ECRD) you can pay beforehand and he looks out for you and tries to get good ones. I reckon of he did that you'd get 3/4 of white, 1/3 of yellow and a sprinkle of the rest taking that option for sure.
    do a burnout

Thread Information