Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Track Day 28/11/13 Pics Link

Quote Originally Posted by Mazabuzz View Post
    Lol. I read that as he hates T1 because it's put him in the hospital bed for almost a week hence his comments (my perspective from my hospital bed at Westmead, almost 1 week post-crash)

But hey I'm not gonna call you a lier. If you felt something the so be it
    If your suspensions dialed in well, and Zenos pretty good at it, maybe you won't notice any diff? Will be interested on general concensus post ARDC ... might have to visit Zeno with my old girl

Zeno installed the parts n serviced them but we didnt do a set up as Zeno prefers the rider to set up the bike so i was trying new settings on the forks and was treating the day as a set up day but yes, the new kit may have had a part to play i don't know
    I do today what people won't so I can do tomorrow what people can't

defo felt bumps that weren't there before, that said new gold valves meant the bike handled it better (dry set up on wets, I don't touch anything for fear I'll fuck it up)

Marshy, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Medic! View Post
    Was yakking to him on Thursday. Think he's riding tomorrow.
    Good seeing you on sat, had a lash in yellow, can't let you guys have all the fun.

A few @ higher res from Thursday.

Last edited by Kermit; 04-12-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Phil my friend, you have some mad skills dude. Mucho respecto

Old mate in the second last pic was in my garage, we had a few good battles during the day, was telling me how he was trying to get his elbow down in turn 2, looks like he's close to succeeding!

Cheers Mario.

Josh your no slouch.

Thats a cool pic

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Marshy, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Good seeing you on sat, had a lash in yellow, can't let you guys have all the fun.

A few @ higher res from Thursday.

Same to you Phil. though I think was Sunday lol. Shame I wasn't taking the pics that day for you. I'll have to try and do a day that your taking some pics as Ray only got one of me. Guess I was too fast eh?
    No...I'm not loving that and I'm not loving that! But I'm loving this!

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/oran-...il-2009-702765

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/track...d-video-625380

Quote Originally Posted by Medic! View Post
    Same to you Phil. though I think was Sunday lol. Shame I wasn't taking the pics that day for you. I'll have to try and do a day that your taking some pics as Ray only got one of me. Guess I was too fast eh?
    I didn't get any either but that's okay; appreciate his effort. I don't think he was able to stay long, he had other commitments that day; spotted him in the first session @ turn 2, didn't see him after that.

Cliff, you were looking fast on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Cliff, you were looking fast on thursday.

Thanks man, nice to meet the man behind the lense even if it was only brief.

It was an illusion though..... Didn't manage to get back to where I was before PI.
    That's the prob with PI, it takes a while to adjust to the SMSP bumps when I get back.

Damn Kermit, I remember seeing your photos at the start of the year. You have evolved so far since then, those photos on your flickr account are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    Damn Kermit, I remember seeing your photos at the start of the year. You have evolved so far since then, those photos on your flickr account are amazing!
    Cheers for the feedback,

There has been tweaking of technique & a change in equipment which has played a big part.

Thread Information