Well after not coming off a roadbike in 15 years, I've come off twice in 3 weeks!

First one was riding the new R6 for the first time. Pissing down but with wet tyres I was amazed at how much grip there was and how much fun I was having. But got too confident and lost the back-end 2nd last corner before the straight. Damage was left clipon, left peg, broken stata cover and fairing damage. My brand new Dainese leathers held up great and I slid on my face so helmet is fine, just scratched visor.

Then on Sunday I dropped the Pani 😱. I got it to Madaz at 7:30 to put a new set of slicks on but at 9:30 they hadn't even taken the wheels off yet. So I made the retarded decision to go out on cold road tyres. Only made it to turn 5, tipped in and just slid out from under me. I hung onto it as long as I could and there is bugger all damage. The left clipon is bent and the gear lever and left peg trashed but other than that just the front axle nut needs replacing. No fairing, paint, tank, fork, frame or swingarm damage - not even scratches!

So anyway, I'm on a hatrick but I'm going out to the ARDC day on Friday, hopefully get some confidence back.

***Oops, can't add pics from iPhone, will do from PC later***