G'day... How are you all??

Just thought we would introduce ourselves... My name is Raschelle, Im a 25 yo female, absolutley addicted to bikes!! Almost every waking moment is spent thinking about, dreaming of, of wishing I was on a motorcycle... lol...

My hubby Joe, well he is about just as bad... Except, in reality, a hell of a lot better rider than me... (I'm not too proud to admit it lol..)

But we are both new to the wonderful world of motorbikes.. In particular the addictive & amazing world of track & road riding.
We both LOVE this sport, and found it in a time in our lives when we least expected it, but it has given us a new lease on life and a HUGE passion & drive to be the best we can be at riding...

We have only been riding 12 months give or take, with a few track days at EC, Wakefield, and Marulan... annnnd.. we are off to Phillip Island in December for 2 days back to back of pure awesomeness ... (Our chrissie present to each-other )

We are both starting our rookie race season in 2014 in the St George series.(hopeless as I might be lol...) We have both decided to jump in the deep end and give it a go!! ... Very exciting times ahead!!!

Well, thats about it for now... Just thought we would say hi...
Hope to see you all out on the track sometime

(We will be at the ARDC on Friday, come and say hi.. Im on a pink r6. Cant really miss it

Cheers,
Joe & Shell