Thread: Top Rider coaching and setup day 12th Jan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Speaking of hot, I didn't follow the advice of getting there early and ended up having to set up out in the searing heat with no shade and nowhere to sit, people standing on my warmers and tripping over my shit all day it was fucked, drained so much energy and got sunburnt, couldn't wait to pack up! Next time I'll be there as soon as the gates open to get a spot in the garage.
    The day I did it we had 15 bikes in a bay 3 wide x 5 long...bikes stands and tyre warms only everything else, in the back of your car in the carpark :-(
    That part was annoying and the 2 minutes to get off your bike out of your gear, put your warmers back on to be ready for your coaches chat
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Championship winner (2012) (the tank)
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Road bike
    2005 KTM 450 EXC (fun bike)
    2005 Yamaha R1 Class winner 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mstevo View Post
    The day I did it we had 15 bikes in a bay 3 wide x 5 long...bikes stands and tyre warms only everything else, in the back of your car in the carpark :-(
    That part was annoying and the 2 minutes to get off your bike out of your gear, put your warmers back on to be ready for your coaches chat
    Yeh that would suck! I forgot to mention also all the peoples mates/wife's had parked their flash cars in all the spots in the pits so I had to park my ute in the grass spectator parking and haul all my shit back and fourth all day aswell, at least they didn't have to walk far or get dirt on their tyres

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Yeh that would suck! I forgot to mention also all the peoples mates/wife's had parked their flash cars in all the spots in the pits so I had to park my ute in the grass spectator parking and haul all my shit back and fourth all day aswell, at least they didn't have to walk far or get dirt on their tyres
    Oh that's just bloody marvelous, just another reason I hate Sth Circuit ... SFA pit facilities or parking. Same same when CSS does theirs there ... not interested.

Thread Information