Quote Originally Posted by Medic! View Post
I did make adjustments but not so much for this track as the general feel of the bike. Was my 4th track day on this bike after a 3-4 year break of no riding so up until yesterday I wasn't sure if it was me or the bike that needed adjusting. I'll be leaving it as is for the full circuit for now at least as I was having problems with turn in and feel in the front on the full circuit which feels better now after yesterday's tweaking. I was happy with the back and Frank said it seemed ok but I softened the front preload and increased rebound. I'm hoping it sorts put the nervous feeling on turn one. I also followed advice and increased tyre pressures so for my experience too many changes in a short period to be able to tell what the major improvement came from.
Yeh that's the problem when you change a bunch of things at once. I'm trying to limit what I change (and roll back changes that showed no improvement) because you can end up going in circles.

I too put my pressures up yesterday and got good improvement but I think I should've gone higher again, especially in the front (that could explain some of the sluggy feeling I was getting)

Now that I got a benchmark for south circuit I can sit back and reflect on it, I definitely need shorter gearing for that layout but I'm still pondering if I should soften it up