Just to update. As a few of you know I travelled down yesterday to try out the tuning changes made by Dom at Protech Motorcycles www.bikeshop.com.au
Everything I asked for like more drive in the midrange and the other areas I felt could be improved - he delivered.
The bike is so much faster off the turn and drives so much better, it's very noticeable. Even though I was riding like an old lady yesterday I was seeing 280s down the straight with me rolling off earlier than usual. On average I see 270s when I'm having a bit off a go.
I also had a few drag races with Wetty and usually he passes me without too much trouble, but I was able stay in front.

On top of that. I get a call at lunchtime from Dom the owner to ask how the bike felt. (customer service very rare these days) I told him the good news and that I felt it still needed smoothing out on the off/on throttle transition. He was devastated that I was not completely happy and insisted on getting it back to him to make it to my complete satisfaction.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

On another note. He messaged me to let me know they will be doing some super special never to be repeated tyre deals very shortly. Perfect timing for St George.

Just post in this thread if you're interested and I'll PM you the pricing when available. As these prices cannot be published and there will be limited stock.