Thread: My race calendar for 2013

My race calendar for 2013

Start Date
    End Date Event Location
    9/02/2013 10/02/2013 St George Honda RJays - Round 1 Sydney Motorsport Park (NSW)
    1/03/2013 3/03/2013 Pirelli Road Race Series - Round 1 Winton Raceway (Vic)
    8/06/2013 9/06/2013 St George Honda RJays - Round 2 Broadford (VIC)
    3/08/2013 4/08/2013 St George Honda RJays - Rounds 3 & 4 Wakefield Park (NSW)
    30/08/2013 1/09/2013 Pirelli Road Race Series - Round 3 Phillip Island (VIC)
    14/09/2013 15/09/2013 Pirelli Road Race Series - Round 4 Broadford (VIC)
    4/10/2013 6/10/2013 ASBK - Round 7 (maybe) Phillip Island (VIC)
    2/11/2013 3/11/2013 St George Honda RJays - Round 5 Sydney Motorsport Park Brabham Circuit (NSW)

So I've got no racing between early March and early June! Better book some track days.....

What's everyone else up to??
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Too soft for Pirelli round 2??

There's a meeting on 6/7 April at Morgan Paek, Warwick qld, I think senator8 is going? Would fill the gap nicely

They clashed it with St George round 2. I'm actually really disappointed, although not having to drive to Adelaide is going a long way to making me feel better about it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dadat178 View Post
    There's a meeting on 6/7 April at Morgan Paek, Warwick qld, I think senator8 is going? Would fill the gap nicely
    That's not a bad idea!! Hmmm, road trip anyone???

It clashes with MNSWs championship at SMSP but I can't do either as missus has booked that weekend off and I will have family duties. Otherwise I would have been headed north.

We were originally going to give it a go as we are going to be in Qld anyway and wanted to give Morgan park a go. There's a track day on the Friday we were both going to do and then Cos was going to try the race on sat. But the friends we were doing it with have pulled out so we thought we'd try something new and "holiday" without the bikes. Fancy!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerogirl View Post
    We were originally going to give it a go as we are going to be in Qld anyway and wanted to give Morgan park a go. There's a track day on the Friday we were both going to do and then Cos was going to try the race on sat. But the friends we were doing it with have pulled out so we thought we'd try something new and "holiday" without the bikes. Fancy!
    Nooooooooooooo! You can't drive all that way without the bikes!! If you're really not taking the bikes, I hope you're flying up instead. But if we organised a bit of a contingent of TARMAC riders, would you reconsider entering??

Thread Information