Dunno mate I'll find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit over $1700. Not really a bargain..

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Shit over $1700. Not really a bargain..
    +1700 to that statement.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Might be a bargain if I had a turbo fitted lol

I'm getting rid of all my old stock I have these 2 RS Taichi jackets they where $699 now $275 there is a size 56 & 58

Don't mind the dog his just guarding them.

lol @ dog.

Mine finds wierd places to lie down also.

That dog nearly ate my dog as an afternoon snack...

Hahaha no he didn't Steve he was just playing 😉

Can't blame him. Jimmy does look pretty delicious

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/oak-f...mm-/1042890222
    if I didn't already have a trailer and/or hadn't just bought a ute, I would have jumped on this

Sold... how much was it anyway?

2.5K sh\t that went quick only went up today

Not even sure if this really is a bargain or just a marketing spin 'cause I never actually got a quote before but if it is, it might just help someone here...

http://travel.groupon.com.au/en/deals/718359210

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Not even sure if this really is a bargain or just a marketing spin 'cause I never actually got a quote before but if it is, it might just help someone here...

http://travel.groupon.com.au/en/deals/718359210
    I stayed there last year when I did two track days in a row at PI. Really cool place, they kinda made sure I was the one that one a free track day too (was a competition).

Just got a pair of alpinestar knee sliders delivered for $43 from a guy in qld selling on fx .. wasnt sure if it was a scam so i asked to use paypal which increased the price slightly but got them in the post today . All good

http://www.formula-xtreme.com.au/xtr...4?OpenDocument

now to work out what to do with them , its been too long since one touched the tarmac...
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Ha I am flying up there tomorrow, I have sent him a message wouldn't mind picking some up ! might even get em cheaper

cheers bob

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    Just got a pair of alpinestar knee sliders delivered for $43 from a guy in qld selling on fx .. wasnt sure if it was a scam so i asked to use paypal which increased the price slightly but got them in the post today . All good

now to work out what to do with them , its been too long since one touched the tarmac...

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post

I found the Alpinestars much too soft

you can get WIZ sliders for that sort of money

I reckon most of the 'brand' ones are too soft... The Dainese ones that came on my suit lasted 2-3 days max and I'm not even hard on my knees. The Teknic ones were good though...

I reckon most of the 'brand' ones are too soft... The Dainese ones that came on my suit lasted 2-3 days max and I'm not even hard on my knees. The Teknic ones were good though...
    pick yo knees up lazy boy

I do... but the Dainese ones are extra lame. At least the ones I got. Having said that, the first time I realized I could get my knee down around T1 it nearly cost me a new set of sliders hahahahhaa it's fun but faaaaaaaaaaaark they wear out quickly.

Berik and technic wear reasonably well as do the Gimoto sliders.
    Oxfords were trashed after a couple sessions on each knee at PI. Way too soft.
    If you want long lasting sliders then fork out for the hard chicken hawks. Very hard.

Or the Woodcraft Klucky Pucks. They last roughly forever! I looooove them!!

RS Taichi ones have lasted me about a year so far and still going strong

My Favs are Ashpalt & gas Leather sliders, last forever (and I am hard on sliders) and make an awesome swoosh sound, added benefit of smelling like steak after a long session

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Or the Woodcraft Klucky Pucks. They last roughly forever! I looooove them!!
    Haven't tried them, I'll give them a whirl after I finish off the stack of Gimoto sliders I've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    My Favs are Ashpalt & gas Leather sliders, last forever (and I am hard on sliders) and make an awesome swoosh sound, added benefit of smelling like steak after a long session
    Often wondered about leather sliders, do you find the grab at the ground or anything like that?
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Wiz are great! and last really well IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    , added benefit of smelling like steak after a long session

Dammit where does one acquire such an item??

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    Often wondered about leather sliders, do you find the grab at the ground or anything like that?
    A bit "grippier" than my wiz sliders, but no real grab to speak of

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Got to ride on the track first Ed....

Baby steps, chubb. Baby steps...

Theres a new cool web page called "Google" fuckin weird name I know!..... type into it "leather knee slider" personly I like the image button, I can generaly find what I want from the images and go to the web page via the "visit web page" button

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by shippy__ View Post
    Theres a new cool web page called "Google" fuckin weird name I know!..... type into it "leather knee slider" personly I like the image button, I can generaly find what I want from the images and go to the web page via the "visit web page" button

Enjoy
    Wow.... it really works

Quote Originally Posted by shippy__ View Post

Enjoy
    Jeez someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning....

Wow.... it really works

He shoots, he scores!!

There Sidi boots seem to be a bargain for $100.00

Even if its a girl size shoe....10 US

http://www.formula-xtreme.com.au/xtr...a?OpenDocument

There so old I have a pair and I got them 8 years ago hahaha

I have a few New AFAM Suzuki sprockets that I will no longer be needing. I'm seeking them at cost I have a 46, 44 $55 each and a 16 $26.

Who said they wanted a rear thumb brake???? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thumb-Brak...item3ce29d8154 bargain of the year, its the SES one as well so it should be $400 ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-52 View Post
    Who said they wanted a rear thumb brake???? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thumb-Brak...item3ce29d8154 bargain of the year, its the SES one as well so it should be $400 ish.
    It says he won't post internationally when you go into the questions.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

stuff him bid anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post
    It says he won't post internationally when you go into the questions.
    Just use a UK mail fowarding service

eg
    http://myukmailbox.com/
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

I reckon everyone here knows about this by now seeing as ebay sent an email to all it's members but...

15% OFF of EVERYTHING on ebay till 23:59 tonight. That includes shipping.

It needs to be bought via ebay Australia, so if you found something on ebay.us or uk or whatever that you like, you'll need to put it on your watch list, log in on ebay Australia and buy it through there.

Only one coupon per customer but it works with multiple purchases from the same buyer since it's applied at the checkout. Coupon is CBIGSUNDAY

Anyway, good buying for all of you cheapskates!! (Coming from me that's hella rich)

2 purchases that are cod.... Doh!!!!
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

I reckon everyone here knows about this by now seeing as ebay sent an email to all it's members but...

15% OFF of EVERYTHING on ebay till 23:59 tonight. That includes shipping.

It needs to be bought via ebay Australia, so if you found something on ebay.us or uk or whatever that you like, you'll need to put it on your watch list, log in on ebay Australia and buy it through there.

Only one coupon per customer but it works with multiple purchases from the same buyer since it's applied at the checkout. Coupon is CBIGSUNDAY

Anyway, good buying for all of you cheapskates!! (Coming from me that's hella rich)
    I'm a member several times over, but I don't recall seeing any email. Thanks Ed! I think. I just spent another $2k I can't afford, just to save $100 (which was the maximum discount, which you conveniently forgot to mention and I didn't find out until I'd finished several hours of shopping

The 'add to watch list on US ebay' then purchase via AU ebay worked a treat! Jeez you're good at this sort of stuff I even had it sent to my US address (from a US seller), so AU ebay actually had no involvement in the transaction apart from processing the deal. Good one!

Glad to help! hahaha And yes, I forgot to mention that... Oops!

At least you got to save $100 on all of those incredibly necessary items you just bought!

At least you got to save $100 on all of those incredibly necessary items you just bought!
    True that!

Thread Information