Thread: WTB: Brake fluid Reservoir

WTB: Brake fluid Reservoir

Lost my bar mounted fluid reservoir in 'the unpleasantness of nov 3, 2013' and need a new one. Anyone got a spare they'll sell me

Alternatively if I'm looking at eBay, am I correct in assuming all reservoirs are created equal?

CHEERZ
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Lost my bar mounted fluid reservoir in 'the unpleasantness of nov 3, 2013' and need a new one. Anyone got a spare they'll sell me

Alternatively if I'm looking at eBay, am I correct in assuming all reservoirs are created equal?

CHEERZ
    I picked up a hand full of them at Metros when I was cleaning up my last mess. Slightly smaller than stock they have a shelf of them there, was like $10-$20 from memory. Fitted the K1.

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    am I correct in assuming all reservoirs are created equal?
    Not exactly. The outlet tubes exit in different directions (straight down; angled down left, right; horizontal etc), and the mounting point to the bracket are all in different positions. If you're making your own hanger bracket, and you have additional tygon or stock tubing to play with, then any will work. I've got a few if you want one.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Yeah I've got a Woodcraft bracket to hang it off since I changed to after market clips ons. That's be great thanks mate. You around Friday?
    do a burnout

Just had a look in my spares stash ... this is one of the the ones I got when I was at Metros to replace my flattened reservoir ... it's not as big as the stock one ... sorry it cost $25.
    res2.jpg

Thread Information