Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 26th full circuit

26th full circuit

26th full circuit. ... im in

In

27th, anyone ?!

I'm in on the 25th, trying to save some coin to turn it in to a triple header and do the 26th as well though a triple header may be a bit much. Need to sort out this tyre debacle first :(
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnalian View Post
    27th, anyone ?!
    Im looking at booking in for the 27th. Just need to sort a few things out. Heading down on Sunday morning for the big day out, so just need to find some accommodation that I can have the bike and trailer securely parked at..

Quote Originally Posted by mercho View Post
    Im looking at booking in for the 27th. Just need to sort a few things out. Heading down on Sunday morning for the big day out, so just need to find some accommodation that I can have the bike and trailer securely parked at..
    if you drop it at the track I can lock it up in a shed for you at the end of the day

That might be an option, i usually do that for st george but wast sure whether they allow overnight stays at TD's.. Are you doing the 27th as well Shippy? Do they allow trailers do have a sleep over as well? lol (Just out in the carpark)

no im not doing the 27th.... last track day I left my bike and trailer there over night others did also

Ok cool, ill see how i go when it gets a bit closer

You can leave your bike and trailer at the track overnight at Track Days. Just go see registration and let them know what garage to make sure it's not one that they have booked out to a group the next day. You will also need to sign an indemnity.

25th too

have requested garages 37/36 pretty sure thats the one with the fridge

I'm there on the 27th unless I have to work.
    do a burnout

Flagging at EC on the 25th, riding the 26th!!

Ok, so I'm making a return to the track on either the 26th or 27th, but I can't decide which!! Which day has the most TT members going? Garage, anyone? Shippy, who did you book for?
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

26th marshy

All the cool kids are doing that date

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Well that seals the deal right there!! But you have to pit with us, Rick, or at least next door, if you guys want more room. It'd be nice to have Wetty nearby too. I haven't actually seen him since the hospital, so it'd be good to catch up.

I believe the pommy bloke is coming out to play with his kid.

I booked for tarmac talk you blokes better join me iv been doing a few td's and have alwaysed missed meeting up

what shed do you prefer i will change it....all the cool kids with r6's
    Last edited by shippy__; 10-01-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shippy__ View Post
    I booked for tarmac talk you blokes better join me iv been doing a few td's and have alwaysed missed meeting up

what shed do you prefer i will change it....all the cool kids with r6's
    No no, that's the one we always use!! Lock it in, Eddie!!

Owen and I are there on the 27th.
    do a burnout

I think so is Steve. Dammit, don't tell me I have to do both days.........

I'm going to bring my RD out and do a session on that as well. Should be fun.
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Well that seals the deal right there!! But you have to pit with us, Rick, or at least next door, if you guys want more room. It'd be nice to have Wetty nearby too. I haven't actually seen him since the hospital, so it'd be good to catch up.
    Were you talking to me the good looking Rick, or the other one who wears my gloves?
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    Were you talking to me the good looking Rick, or the other one who wears my gloves?
    Well, dagnabbit, you're both good looking!! So that's no way to differentiate. And you've both got old suzukis..... hey, is there something you're not telling us, you two?!?!? Twins separated at birth, maybe?

For some inexplicable reason, I read chubb's post and thought it was from you, senator8!! No idea why. Normally I'd blame alcohol, but I haven't had a drop in 2 years. Must've been tired.

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    I'm going to bring my RD out and do a session on that as well. Should be fun.
    I'm hoping to have my RD finished in time to give it a run that weekend too. Probably won't be until Sunday afternoon or Monday though.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post
    I'm hoping to have my RD finished in time to give it a run that weekend too. Probably won't be until Sunday afternoon or Monday though.
    Awesome, keen to see it. Was yours an LC? Mine is my daily rider 74 model so will just be cruising.
    do a burnout

Well, dagnabbit, you're both good looking!! So that's no way to differentiate. And you've both got old suzukis..... hey, is there something you're not telling us, you two?!?!? Twins separated at birth, maybe?
    For some inexplicable reason, I read chubb's post and thought it was from you, senator8!! No idea why. Normally I'd blame alcohol, but I haven't had a drop in 2 years. Must've been tired.
    LOL ... I am seeing double right now ... just woke up after got home at 4am ... somehow ... . Let me know which is best date to book for shake down ... ??? Must fly the porcelain bus is coming.

Dangerously close to too much information there.
    do a burnout

So it was a good farewell drinks then, Rick B?

think i will also book in for the sunday .. trackday and then a bbq beers session sounds good to me

I'm more and more looking like doing both Sun and Mon. Sat is out for me.

So it was a good farewell drinks then, Rick B?
    It was ... I think ... I'm never drinking again ...

I'm in...see you then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Booked the 26th ... Will consider the 27th too ... With improved suspension, QS, chain, sprockets, and some other go fast bits I might never want to stop. ;-)

26th marshy

Not all of them Chubb...!!

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Awesome, keen to see it. Was yours an LC? Mine is my daily rider 74 model so will just be cruising.
    Yeah, it's an RD350LC. Hopefully I will be running it in and sorting the suspension so that it's ready for the first round of PCRA.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

I'm in on the 25th... testing out the new suspension! WOO!... Hopefully one day is enough for a ridable solution.
    Isle of Man TT Apprentice.
    Racing... it's life. Everything else is just waiting.
    2008 Suzuki GSXR1000 Race bike -SOLD
    2010 Kawasaki ZX6R Race bike (my chariot for the IOMTT)

what new suspenders did you get?

Just racetech respring and revalved. Ohlins rear spring too. I believe that it should be suitable for FX600/ASBK 600... but I'm still running a Q/S and no control tyres... and I'm slow. So, yeah... lol

Nice should go much betterer now!

Nice should go much betterer now!
    Yeah, fingers crossed. Previous PBs were achieved with only one fork working as the piston seal was damaged!! So they said it should feel alot better now! haha

will madaz have a decent size air compressor to get my sprocket nut off ?

Quote Originally Posted by shippy__ View Post
    will madaz have a decent size air compressor to get my sprocket nut off ?
    It's not the size of the compressor (that was a $1k lesson for me!), it's the torque the gun can deliver. Electric rattle guns have way more torque, and are soooo much better at front sprocket removal. I bought one of these a few months ago, and while I usually still use the air rattle for most work (this is a little too powerful), this is the tits for sprocket removal! It's also very portable, and it's always in my trailer (I can't quite believe I used to carry a compressor and air rattle gun everywhere in my trailer)...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-UNIMA...item2573ddbf03

Oh, and Madaz use the Creek's air supply - I haven't quite worked out where the compressors are, but they must be huge - that supplies all the garages, and is the main air supply for the V8s etc when they are racing there. Each garage has an outlet - if you brought a hose and air tools, you could plug in while in the pits.

you at the track sunday ?

Nope. Monday I am.

I'm out unfortunately, my car just sold so i don't have any towing rig until I grab a new one! Will see most of you at the 1st round of St George though!!

Thread Information