Thread: Work being done at SMP

Work being done at SMP

Looks like there some work being done at SMP turns 17 & 18 old 11 and 12.

extra running wide space anyone?

hmm... extra tarmac on the exit of old T11/entry to old T12 may have some crazy impact on your gearing if you don't wanna be bouncing off the limiter on the straight! But even if it's just a bit more run off area, I love it. See that wall really far away? Been there...

looks like a bit of a slope running through the lighter concrete and the further out !! not sure I want to be cranked over on that, but if it helps you pull it up or slow you down before getting on the grass then its all good

Overtaking opportunity???????????
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Stu23 View Post
    looks like a bit of a slope running through the lighter concrete and the further out !! not sure I want to be cranked over on that, but if it helps you pull it up or slow you down before getting on the grass then its all good
    You prob wouldn't have to be too cranked out of T11 if the new bit is wide enough... then again, it'll take some commitment to be the 1st to try! hahaha

Cars will use it bikes won't
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Championship winner (2012) (the tank)
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Road bike
    2005 KTM 450 EXC (fun bike)
    2005 Yamaha R1 Class winner 2014

At least you can run out a little wide and not go I hope I don't go past that curb as you're coming out of 11

Lubbin' the fact that there is an empty Coopers carton in the foreground of the picture. Thats deadly. I wonder what the pour ratio is!?
    "Consider again that dot. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives.
    The aggregate of our joy and suffering, every hero and coward, every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
    Carl Sagan

2007 Honda CBR600RR (Crashed) - #41 STG MCC
    2009 Honda CBR600RR - Retired
    2015 Honda CBR1000RR - Road

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    At least you can run out a little wide and not go I hope I don't go past that curb as you're coming out of 11
    Also makes it a bit less risky when being undertaken (or undertaking if you're brave enough) through there

Nice I've never felt confident there after watching someone run wide on 17 and almost following him in through target fixation lol
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Overtaking opportunity???????????
    Now they do it!

:(
    do a burnout

they should go and relay the bitumen at turn 1 instead

How about turn one???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information