Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New clothes for the new R6

Gilles or Vortex have been proven in my books

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-52 View Post
    yes but that was a cheapo Chinese REPLACEMENT OEM peg, these are full cheapo Chinese all billet T6 alum rearsets
    LOL ... ahhh yes I see now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    LOL ... ahhh yes I see now ...
    hahaha they seem to work ok, but some of the bolts they come with look a little soft... Well they have worked so far with me riding so i cant complain

My bike had danmoto ones on it when I bought it and they are fine. Even when I've crashed the levers have just bent and not broken. Good point on the bolts though - I should take them into Coventry fasteners and get them replaced with some proper ones. Under $200 a set so cheap enough to buy whole sets as spares. I would like them to be a little higher but in saying that their range of adjustability is pretty reasonable. They aren't particularly pretty - very much a meat-and-potatoes affair - but they do the job.
    do a burnout

I've been running Woodcrafts on my bikes for years, they are pretty much the cheap end of the decent non Chinese brands. They are designed to reuse parts of the OEM sets such as the main pivot bolt which means if I snap a lever I can replace it with the OEM lever and still use the rest of the rear set kit.

How adjustable are the Woodcraft ones?
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I've been running Woodcrafts on my bikes for years, they are pretty much the cheap end of the decent non Chinese brands. They are designed to reuse parts of the OEM sets such as the main pivot bolt which means if I snap a lever I can replace it with the OEM lever and still use the rest of the rear set kit.
    +1 except swap Woodcraft for Vortex. Same deal, including the OEM lever etc. Awesomely strong and only $350 to $400 depending on where you get them and the strength of the dollar. They were $300 six months ago!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    How adjustable are the Woodcraft ones?
    It differs by bike make/model. Had them on my Daytona 675 and my cbr600 and they adjusted in different ways even though they looked the same. Cbr has 2 mount points off the frame and Daytona had a cam on the foot peg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thread Information