I've been having massive problems with the rear end of my bike, I just can't get the throttle open hard early on the exit of corners, or at SMSP GP exiting T5, T9 and T12. I can get the thing on line, get the throttle cracked at say 3-5% but feel like I can't just roll it on and drive it out of the corners. I'll be stuck at low throttle position through the exit and have to pin it much later that I'd like. This bike to an extent had never been able to exit corners well. I remember when I owned it along side my Daytona 675, the cbr was much better on corner entry but the Daytona was so good mid to exit.

The bike makes decent power for a cbr, the tune is nice and ridable and linear etc

It didn't really twig until the race meet last weekend.. I was in a pack of cbrs with guys who qualified around me and they were just powering away out of the corners I mentioned,they'd disappear down the straight and bikes would pull out from behind and pass me with ease.

I kept putting it down to HP/gearing/tyres/pressures but I've worked hard to get that all on track and I'm pretty confident that those items are sorted out.

The plus side is the front end is fantastic, I can't believe how much confidence I have in the front end and the same guys that would pull away from me out of the fast corners I would make the time back up through spots like T3-T4, T8, T10-T11.

I've had the stock suspension worked over by shock treatment, it's resprung, race tech gold valves with the rebound separation valve mod in the rear. I've also got terry to adjust it at the track one time aswell.

I'm going to go back and see him soon but I honestly think I should look at getting an aftermarket shock, I didn't see anyone on a 600RR that didn't have one.. But I would really like to hear from guys who have used revolved OEM gear vs aftermarket and was it worth it etc