Thread: New bike secured for Dan on weekend

New bike secured for Dan on weekend

You weren't at the track on the Sunday Dan and an opportunity presented itself that I knew you wouldn't want to miss out on.

When I saw this bike for sale I was in such a hurry to get back to the pits and put a deposit on it for you that I came in early in the 2nd clubsport race. The DNF was worth it!!

Anyway give the guy a call & make arrangements to settle up & add this old girl to your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha cheers

Been looking for something for historics this should fit the bill!
    do a burnout

Can I put your old race glass on it???????
    do a burnout

Ps. why did you come in early? Saw it on natsoft and thought you might have binned it :/

I dunno - might be a bit too new for Dan.... or a bit too complete and running.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Doesn't say complete or running so I might get lucky!
    do a burnout

I actually thought of posting this as well.... but totally forgot about it by the time i had walked from the poster to inside the garage.

I came in cos I geared down to 1st instead of 2nd going into 9, compression locked up & ran off. I rejoined & coulda (shoulda) kept going but pulled in cos I was being soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilly1199 View Post
    I came in cos I geared down to 1st instead of 2nd going into 9, compression locked up & ran off. I rejoined & coulda (shoulda) kept going but pulled in cos I was being soft.

Do those cheat bikes have a slipper clutch? Too much even for that?

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Do those cheat bikes have a slipper clutch?
    Course they do! Adjustable, even, with the right tools. They are the perfect bike in almost every way.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Course they do! Adjustable, even, with the right tools. They are the perfect bike in almost every way.
    Need to build a R6SP edition (Spilly Proof).

Lol. I did check my revs on one of my breaking / gearing down sessions Marshy, around 12,000rpm

Ah that's why you didn't come back past me. I saw you run off start to rejoin, 30 secs later I was thinking ok he's gonna come past any second now and I never saw you again

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Ah that's why you didn't come back past me. I saw you run off start to rejoin, 30 secs later I was thinking ok he's gonna come past any second now and I never saw you again
    Haha, yea I totally bitched out. It was dumb because in the very first race on Sat I was dead last coming onto the straight on the first lap but still managed to finish 22nd or something so I really shoulda kept going.

I actually came into the pits and got out of my gear and started packing up to go home. Luckily some peeps talked me out of it cos the next 2 races were awesome fun. I reckon you should have to hand in your car keys to a mate at the track so you can't punk out & go home early!

Haha, yea I totally bitched out. It was dumb because in the very first race on Sat I was dead last coming onto the straight on the first lap but still managed to finish 22nd or something so I really shoulda kept going.

I actually came into the pits and got out of my gear and started packing up to go home. Luckily some peeps talked me out of it cos the next 2 races were awesome fun. I reckon you should have to hand in your car keys to a mate at the track so you can't punk out & go home early!

Maybe you can toss them into a bowl then do a lucky dip at the end of the day and see who you match up with?????

Or considering my track car is worth $2K how about we have a lucky dip & you take home whichever car's keys you pull out?!

make it real and bring the austin next time

Quote Originally Posted by James_ View Post
    make it real and bring the austin next time
    aston even

lol yeah that one

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Maybe you can toss them into a bowl then do a lucky dip at the end of the day and see who you match up with?????
    That is totally a different game, dan.

Thread Information