ARDC Private Practice 14th March

who else is keen ?

If my bike is back together i'll make this
    I do today what people won't so I can do tomorrow what people can't

Maybe...

Hell yeah!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Trying to decide if it is worth renewing my race license, last crash set me back almost $2K all up :/ stopped me racing St George

I think you should take up golf.....

Golf is more expensive than racing, do you know how much those balls cost

Keen, just a few thousand k's in the way and the bike's still farked. What do you do when adjustment part on top of one fork is ground down ... can I buyz just one ...???

yes I believe you can... go OEM and ask

I'm in I think as long as ASC isn't on around that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Keen, just a few thousand k's in the way and the bike's still farked. What do you do when adjustment part on top of one fork is ground down ... can I buyz just one ...???

zeno is the bloke to ask I was quoted $80 for a 1198s ohlins fork cap

wreckers

may well do this one, need some track time after missing st george andPCRA for family reasons, have a new toy to play with and set up.

Quote Originally Posted by dadat178 View Post
    have a new toy to play with and set up.
    Oh you can't just throw that out there without more details, Martin!! C'mon, spill it. Enquiring minds want to know.

hey marshy any tarmac talk stickers?

wired up my quick shifter with a toggle switch I can show you how if interested
    Last edited by shippy__; 14-02-2014 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shippy__ View Post
    hey marshy any tarmac talk stickers?
    That's a bit spooky! Earlier today I fired up the vinyl cutter and started making some. I'll post up some pics tomorrow. So yeah, we now have stickers!!

wired up my quick shifter with a toggle switch I can show you how if interested
    A 'how-to' thread in the appropriate section would be gold, mate, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Funnily enough not the easiest part to buy. I need one for the gixxer thou forks I'm putting on and ended up having to get the full internals. Might be easier doing the same.
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Funnily enough not the easiest part to buy. I need one for the gixxer thou forks I'm putting on and ended up having to get the full internals. Might be easier doing the same.
    Thx Dan, I recall you mentioning something along these lines before. My plan is to cruise Perth wreckers this weekend and begin the rebuild. Those front fairing stays from eBay HK is a complete washout, 3 months and still no delivery , now going through eBay dispute to get my money back. I might milk the west coast for more of my favourite part

Away working. No more riding until Mid April at least......

Actually there is one on eBay for $25. Item is in New York.
    do a burnout

If you want a US address to ship it to, you can use my Shipito address.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Oh you can't just throw that out there without more details, Martin!! C'mon, spill it. Enquiring minds want to know.
    she's still a bit shy, got to lose some more weight and put on some make up etc maybe in a couple of weeks she might let me take a photo

Applying for leave today!

Quote Originally Posted by James_ View Post
    Good call!! I'd better do the same.....

I have a new toy to play with and set up too

another one?

It's never-ending around here. I don't have a problem - I can stop anytime I like.

Don't
    Even
    kNow
    I
    Am
    Lying

alright so I guess I should book and pay..... whats the procedure ? MA license should be here shortly

Just fax in your form and they will do the rest

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Just fax in your form and they will do the rest
    For those of us that have moved on from the 80s, you can email your form to reception@ardc.com.au and the lovely (I assume?) Christine will respond in due course. The form is in a sticky here: http://www.tarmactalk.com/forum/show...bike-rego-form

alright so I guess I should book and pay..... whats the procedure ? MA license should be here shortly
    Hang on, what did you race on at St George if not an MA licence??

One day licence like all the cool riders?

one day license just like a track day $60......$50 of it was deducted from my MA license fee

Quote Originally Posted by James_ View Post
    Withdrawn. : (

Have to bend over and do an ECRD instead.

question

is being a member of st George sufficient for the ARDC entry form ? ( at the top of the form it asked's for a club)

ill just pay the $160 as oppose to $130
    Last edited by shippy__; 25-02-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Yes, but it will still be $160 if you aren't a member. But I'd strongly recommend becoming a member! You get a half-priced ECRD track day(worth more than the membership cost), and $30 off each ARDC day. Plus your membership card gets you into most events at the Creek for free - all the bike racing etc, everything except the V8s basically.

Just need to get the competitors one to get the extra cash off a ardc day's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Yes, but it will still be $160 if you aren't a member. But I'd strongly recommend becoming a member! You get a half-priced ECRD track day(worth more than the membership cost), and $30 off each ARDC day. Plus your membership card gets you into most events at the Creek for free - all the bike racing etc, everything except the V8s basically.
    I just got my bike competitor membership. V8s, Powercruise, WTA included, only thing that's not is Top Gear Featival. Like you said it pays for itself with the ride day discount. I got to most car and bike events at EC so it'll save me a bundle, especially with the guest pass for my gf.

I'm aiming to do the 14th

Yeah, I've got the bike competitor one too. The guest pass is tops!!! Worth the extra price of admission alone.

ARDC has 1 bike entry and that is me...... get your shit in
    Last edited by shippy__; 28-02-2014 at 04:27 PM.

I'm def in, but I haven't done my form yet. I will do so shortly. I've already taken leave from work for the day.

I'm still a maybe. It's this or Wakefield.

still planning on it, just got to work a few things out. when is the last day to get the numbers by?

Last edited by shippy__; 01-03-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Yeah, it's always the Wednesday two days before the event that they make the call. So the 12th.

If the weather looks OK I'll probably rock up around 10:30am to wobble around, if I can remember how

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    I'm still a maybe. It's this or Wakefield.
    Rancell, what are you doing on internet forums? Shouldn't be playing hide the sausage or something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by dadat178 View Post
    still planning on it, just got to work a few things out. when is the last day to get the numbers by?
    The new big banger?
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    If the weather looks OK I'll probably rock up around 10:30am to wobble around, if I can remember how

The new big banger?
    that's the plan.

all this talk of sausages and bangers Rick, you hungry?

well work dictated that I cant take the 13th off for WP so looks like I'll be doing this instead weather dependant

Yeah, I'll get my form in this week. Will check out the weather... Will also do the GP circuit Saturday (currently wait listed).
    Isle of Man TT Apprentice.
    Racing... it's life. Everything else is just waiting.
    2008 Suzuki GSXR1000 Race bike -SOLD
    2010 Kawasaki ZX6R Race bike (my chariot for the IOMTT)

Waiting on work schedule for next week. Pretty sure I'm needed but hopefully my guys fly out early on the 14th and I can have the ute ready and head over. Even half a day would be lovely. I'm booked for 16th as well.
    do a burnout

Thread Information