Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARDC Private Practice 14th March

RaceArt Aus

Aspiring Racer
    Hey guys & gals,

Just wondering if anyone has heard/found/has any pics that were taken at the ARDC day? They are always hard to find, and are few and far between... if anyone could help out & point me in the right direction that would be great! Im keen to get some pics of this one coz i took 22 seconds off my lap time!! (Still a LOOOOOONNGGG way to go to keep up with all of you) but would like to have pics to commemorate personal achievement lol..

Thanks in advance, Shell

Not yet. I was asking on the day if anyone knew who the photographer on T2 was. Anyone else know?
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Third session..

Marshy's RSV4 has some balls down the main straight!!!

Second session

First session

couldn't get more footage of the last two as the camera's battery went flat!! Do'h I mustn't have charged it fully!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShell View Post
    Hey guys & gals,

Just wondering if anyone has heard/found/has any pics that were taken at the ARDC day? They are always hard to find, and are few and far between... if anyone could help out & point me in the right direction that would be great! Im keen to get some pics of this one coz i took 22 seconds off my lap time!! (Still a LOOOOOONNGGG way to go to keep up with all of you) but would like to have pics to commemorate personal achievement lol..

Thanks in advance, Shell
    Massive! Congrats
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Marshy's RSV4 has some balls down the main straight!!!
    Especially seeing as I was pulling into the pits, then saw it was you going by me on the straight, so got back on the gas and built up some speed again.

Also, far out your R6 is handling well!! It really, really turns sharply in at the exit of the turn, which is something I always struggle with on mine.

Aspiring Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Massive! Congrats
    Thanks Dan. Was a great day, like I said, for me. Still have HUGE amounts of improving to do, but I am finally making a start

FINALLY feeling confident on the bike!!! Yay!! Not only did I improve my PB, but i killed my first pair of knee sliders!!!!! WOOOOOHHHOOOOO.... And I mean they're dead! Might be able to remelt some of the plastic and get another day out of them Lol. So stoked, never thought that would happen to me!! Hehe

Anyone else have any break through's, or as I call them, Light bulb moments??? I am really Interested to hear about other peoples issues & how they overcome them if you would like to share

ARDC Private Practice 14th March

What issues do you have. ?

You were looking smooth out there

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShell View Post
    Hey guys & gals,

Thanks in advance, Shell
    Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Hit the 2.05s today. Stoked!!! On shagged tyres!!

According to Marshy leaving black lines through turn 1
    Well done
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Especially seeing as I was pulling into the pits, then saw it was you going by me on the straight, so got back on the gas and built up some speed again.

Also, far out your R6 is handling well!! It really, really turns sharply in at the exit of the turn, which is something I always struggle with on mine.
    Watched some of those videos before and couldn't believe how well that r6 turned at he end of the corner. Jealous? Me? No. Of course not. Fuck!
    do a burnout

Watched some of those videos before and couldn't believe how well that r6 turned at he end of the corner. Jealous? Me? No. Of course not. Fuck!
    Yeah, I was super impressed with the handling and the riding ... on railz ...

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Yeah, I was super impressed with the handling and the riding ... on railz ...
    Is that going to be you???
    do a burnout

Is that going to be you???
    LOL ... only in my dreamz!

Track day at Barbegello tomorrow ... hire bike ... note to self ... do not bin it!!!

What sort of bike is the hire bike???

What sort of bike is the hire bike???
    CBR600RR apparently ...

http://championsridedays.com.au/port...t/view/25/119/

Actual track day <1/2 price of SMSP ... $125 ... which is about the only thing cheaper in Perth than Sydney.

$125!!!! Good value!!

There is racing over here at Easter, I should'a sent the new R6 over here ... rather than coming home.

https://mcrcwa.com.au/

WA State championships are in May, so if they extend the contract, might look at shipping a track bike over.

There is racing over here at Easter, I should'a sent the new R6 over here ... rather than coming home.

https://mcrcwa.com.au/

WA State championships are in May, so if they extend the contract, might look at shipping a track bike over.
    Hey, they're race bikes now mate.

Hey, they're race bikes now mate.
    Nah ... the old Gixxa is definitely a trackie ... just gets blown away by the newer bikes down the main straight. Spent so much, not worth selling, wouldn't get 1/2 my money back, plus she does handle quite well for an old gal now that Marshy's done his magic.

I should keep her for another 20 years ... be good to have a well sorted FI bike when PCRA finally catch up.

when PCRA finally catch up.
    Ha!

Nah ... the old Gixxa is definitely a trackie ... just gets blown away by the newer bikes down the main straight. Spent so much, not worth selling, wouldn't get 1/2 my money back, plus she does handle quite well for an old gal now that Marshy's done his magic.

I should keep her for another 20 years ... be good to have a well sorted FI bike when PCRA finally catch up.
    I'll pick your good bits off it haha
    do a burnout

I'll pick your good bits off it haha
    Isn't it a bit Apollo 13-ish at the moment?

Let's look at this thing from a... um, from a standpoint of status. What do we got on the racebike that's good?

<long pause> I'll get back to you, Dan.

Let's look at this thing from a... um, from a standpoint of status. What do we got on the racebike that's good?

The bits I'm missing!

You guys are sooooo slack :(
    do a burnout

Thread Information