Faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrk me!! What a machine!!! Did 4 sessions today on it - in the first one it felt like a comfy, wallowy road bike. So I firmed everything up a lot. 2nd session it felt like a racebike! It was actually too firm in compression both front and rear, so I backed off a couple of clicks at both ends, and the bike was simply unreal after that. The suspension is soooooooooooo good!! I've spent a year dialling in the suspension on the R6, and it's not as good as this standard Sachs stuff.

I made some tweaks to the wheelie control and the traction control too, and it just got better and better. I ended up dialling the wheelie control back up, as it was just popping the front end too easily. And I was progressively backing off the TC to get more speed and drive out of turns. I reckon the fastest setting will be the minimum setting, but I'm not there yet.

The gearing needs changing (it's still stock), and the TC and WC was starting to tear the back tyre, but FAAAARRRR OUT it was fast! It was completely effortless too - it cornered like a 600, but then disappeared down the chute like a superbike. I've never gone so fast on a brand new bike with so little effort. Spilly reckoned I romped away from him in the 3rd session by miles, and I was still just 'cruising' around.

In short, I'm very impressed!!