Thread: ASBK round 1 - vidoes

ASBK round 1 - vidoes

The Superbike race (all 17 laps of it!):

IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

The three EVO races that we did (we couldn't hear the PA all weekend, and missed the fourth and final race :( )

Warning, Race 2 is pretty boring - the damn front-facing Liquid Image failed again. But check the wheelies in the first 2 races off the line!!

Awesome riding, mate! I could tell you got a bit tired midway through it though... hahahahaha Incredible how easily you adapted to that bike though! Mad props!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    The Superbike race (all 17 laps of it!):

Kudos to yo Nick. Is that your first Paperclip visit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Awesome riding, mate! I could tell you got a bit tired midway through it though... hahahahaha Incredible how easily you adapted to that bike though! Mad props!
    Thanks Ed! I'm not gonna deny I got tired, but it was mostly the front tyre that went away at about half-distance. It was a brand new, hard UK Ntec, and it just withered in the heat. It's left some very weird melted strips of a kind I've never seen before.... Pics later. So I'm guessing it's mostly a suspension or geometry issue, because they shouldn't do that. Hence why it was pushing the front and I couldn't hit the apexes later in the race.... and why I ran off the track!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krackeye View Post
    Kudos to yo Nick. Is that your first Paperclip visit?
    Yep, sure is! And I was pretty stoked to get down to the mid-14s in that race. It's only a handful of seconds off Allerton and the like (they were doing 10s).... but still they lapped me by half-distance!! I haven't been lapped in a race since I first started racing in 1998.....

Looking good Nick, and getting within a handful of seconds of those quick boys is some achievment all on its own great stuff

How come it wheelies off the line Nick, thought the APE had electrickery to control all that, you had it turned off?

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    How come it wheelies off the line Nick, thought the APE had electrickery to control all that, you had it turned off?

Nope, just user error! I thought I'd recalibrated it for the substantial gearing changes and the different rear tyre, but I hadn't actually 'saved' the calibration!! Now that I have RTFM, I will have it sorted for this weekend

Thread Information