Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FX RRC round 2 videos!!

That's awesome gaz

Quote Originally Posted by shippy__ View Post
    Thanks for the hot tip, but they work a lot better backwards!

Quote Originally Posted by James_ View Post
    Thanks for the hot tip, but they work a lot better backwards!
    I wasn't going to say anything, but it was the first thing I noticed too........
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by gaz37 View Post
    OK here is my gopro for the last race for Retro 600cc. Good footage for James and a post race mono by Martin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDa6...ature=youtu.be
    Good one Gaz, the whole video I was watching myself yelling go go go. My wheelie was a bit shithouse, I'm out of practice haha

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Good one Gaz, the whole video I was watching myself yelling go go go. My wheelie was a bit shithouse, I'm out of practice haha
    your daytona wheelies on old road were things of legend.

I suck at them, but I have no where to practise

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    your daytona wheelies on old road were things of legend.

I suck at them, but I have no where to practise
    Haha those were the days! When I get off my good behavior period (for doing wheelies) in 2 months, I'll get my Motard out and get some practice again. Do u have a road bike Andrew?

isn't it funny

At work and chit chat down the local hoon club everyone talks it up.... Yeah blah blah pulled a huge wheely blah blah, raced old mate smashed him blah blah.....

Honestly I had a bloke telling me about his fully sick wheely a few weeks ago, It went all the way from Newcastle to sydney on the freeway... didn't put it down once

But you get a bunch of blokes like us that can ride bike fairly alright and most of us admit they cant pull wheelies for shit.... I know I cant

I said most of us

Only wheelies i can pull are off the start line.......... Im shithouse at them on road bikes..... my Cr well that just wheelies everywhere, mostly when im out of control on the old whisky throttle !! ask carl haha

Same... show me doing a wheelie and I'll show you a mistake I made. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by shippy__ View Post
    isn't it funny

At work and chit chat down the local hoon club everyone talks it up.... Yeah blah blah pulled a huge wheely blah blah, raced old mate smashed him blah blah.....

Honestly I had a bloke telling me about his fully sick wheely a few weeks ago, It went all the way from Newcastle to sydney on the freeway... didn't put it down once

But you get a bunch of blokes like us that can ride bike fairly alright and most of us admit they cant pull wheelies for shit.... I know I cant

I said most of us

I've found that it's often the dodgiest riders that can do the sickest stand up 1 foot over a blind crest wheelies, then they walk around the corners. I can do ok wheelies but I don't get much practice on the race bike and I've been grounded from the road for the last year with my good behavior license so I'm pretty rusty. Last good one I did was past a HWP car on double demerits

I'm useless at them too.... I was trying again at Wakey after each race, on the back straight, but I had nuffink....

I'll run a wheelie school.. just for Tarmac boys and girls

no one likes a show off !!!!!

if you can't go fast, show off.. that's the saying isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stu23 View Post
    no one likes a show off !!!!!
    Bullshit. Everyone likes a showoff!! Even if it's just green envy, everyone is impressed.

hehehe very greeeeen here :(

in that case here are some shitty ones back in the day (2011 when I started riding) (squidding)

got a lot better at them now

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Bullshit. Everyone likes a showoff!! Even if it's just green envy, everyone is impressed.
    Yep I agree. I've had so many sports tourer riders shake their heads at me on the road, I think they are secretly impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    in that case here are some shitty ones back in the day (2011 when I started riding) (squidding)
    got a lot better at them now
    Noice ...

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Haha those were the days! When I get off my good behavior period (for doing wheelies) in 2 months, I'll get my Motard out and get some practice again. Do u have a road bike Andrew?
    no more roadie :( they are license eaters
    I need a dirt bike

FX RRC round 2 videos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    no more roadie :( they are license eaters
    I need a dirt bike
    Yep, my driving record is as long as my arm! I got an old R1 dirt cheap so I can go out a couple of times a year with the boys but no more old road/putty every weekend like the good old days.

I'm loving dirt bikes, it's the only thing that challenges me like track riding except it costs a fraction of the price. I've been doing a bit of enduro which is awesome fun, I had a crack at flat track once and next weekend I'm entering a supermoto race! I've only ridden it as a sumo once and it's got stock broken enduro suspension so it's gonna be interesting!!

For me road racing is still #1 but I want to ride every weekend which isn't even possible (at Tarmac circuits) even if I had the dollars to do it so dirt fills in the gaps perfectly.
    Last edited by Marty; 07-05-2014 at 08:25 AM.

Marty, let me know when you are dirt riding next. Im moving overseas in the very near future and i need to get my dirt fix before i go. Plus justify the cost of re-shimming and new fork seals.

Marty, let me know when you are dirt riding next. Im moving overseas in the very near future and i need to get my dirt fix before i go. Plus justify the cost of re-shimming and new fork seals.
    How soon? Before the 4 hour soon? I'll convert it back to enduro soon after the Motard race in 2 weeks. I re-registered it so I can go anywhere now u got reg on yours?

I fly out in about 10 weeks. So yes, ill be missing the 4 hour which makes me sad. They should move the 4 hour to june! August is was too fucking cold for WP.

Just let rego fall out - quite liberating after wasting thousands on unnecessary rego and insurance!
    Still got plate and lights so doesn't really matter. Just no city riding. I can beat a cop on a stock drz400 in the bush!
    Although, I havent seen cops or rangers where I go for years.

I fly out in about 10 weeks. So yes, ill be missing the 4 hour which makes me sad. They should move the 4 hour to june! August is was too fucking cold for WP.

Just let rego fall out - quite liberating after wasting thousands on unnecessary rego and insurance!
    Still got plate and lights so doesn't really matter. Just no city riding. I can beat a cop on a stock drz400 in the bush!
    Although, I havent seen cops or rangers where I go for years.
    Ahh spewing about the 4 hour :(

Where do you normally ride? I'm happy to come to you, I need to find some more places to ride

stop all this dirty talk its getting me itchy to buy another...GRRRR..
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Do it!!!!!!

Buy James' ... he won't need it soon ... for a few years ...

Thread Information