Thread: Xray thread

Xray thread

Xray thread

post up your xrays and how you did it

Slow high side/flick off on the grass landed on my shoulder and I think the shoulder pad in the leathers pushed aside

hahahaha what an insane idea for a thread! I like it. Hopefully, this is my first and last input!

Same track and pretty much same story as above except I got a false neutral, my mind went into overdrive trying to figure out what was happening, I ran off, missed the easiest escape route ever into the pits, then figured I was going slow enough to go nuts on the rear brake. Only I wasn't.

Visual aid of the events described above

And mandatory picture

That's strange ... I'm going to guess that your visual focus narrowed and that's why you missed the pit entry ??? Bugger ... that break looks bad.

Yeah it was all kinds of f$&@ but to be honest the biggest reason was that I thought I could make it back to the track without losing any positions, I didn't even think I was in danger till I crashed. Got greedy, it's how I put it.

Can't race without being greedy, always want to get in front! ;-)

Hahaha true... Moderation is key though

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Yeah it was all kinds of f$&@ but to be honest the biggest reason was that I thought I could make it back to the track without losing any positions, I didn't even think I was in danger till I crashed. Got greedy, it's how I put it.
    Yeah I did exactly the same..... I could see the riders buzzing past and I thought fuuuuuck, so I gassed it up and spat me off

You know whats extra strange ? I had my Samsung on board too!

Pretty sure it was the samsung that made me do it... Hahahhaa

Thread Information