Thread: Isle of Man TT 2014

Smile Isle of Man TT 2014

Saw these today YT clips today via FB ... apologies to those that have already seen them:

Conor & William dice over the mountain ...
    Conor yellow flag spotting coming up on William's accident ...
    And for BMW S1000RR fans ... Peter Hickman could become a big name in IOM circles ... part of the fastest ever new comers lap.

Faaaar out!! That Beemer is quick....
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Scary fast ... it's those blind corners ... you have to know what's coming.

Seen the Subaru record lap attempt from 2011 ... an incredible piece of driving to save a massive moment at the bottom of Bray Hill. At the end of the lap 3:55 the driver has a wee chat about what went wrong and what he did to recover ... one scary moment.

MD was reeling in the scalps ... great camera angle ...

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Scary fast ... it's those blind corners ... you have to know what's coming.

Seen the Subaru record lap attempt from 2011 ... an incredible piece of driving to save a massive moment at the bottom of Bray Hill. At the end of the lap 3:55 the driver has a wee chat about what went wrong and what he did to recover ... one scary moment.

That. Is. Insane.

What a save!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Great vids, thanks Rick. I don't do myface or yourbook so I miss out on what the cool kids are watching.

Quote Originally Posted by James_ View Post
    Great vids, thanks Rick. I don't do myface or yourbook so I miss out on what the cool kids are watching.
    James you will probably be over at next year's TT ???

Only 2 min of the fastest ever lap around the TT ... by Bruce 'Almighty' Anstey ...

Damn straight mate!

No doubt word will get out that I am in the Uk and get signed pretty quick. I hope to beat Anstey's lap, although maybe I should lower the bar a bit and just aim to beat Dunlop first. Baby steps and all that.

Some nice TT slo-mo's ... but that music really grates after 0.0005 seconds ... nice save by GM too ...

Thread Information