Thread: Custom leathers

Custom leathers

G'day fellas.

First post..

Just letting you know about some great custom leathers if any of you are in the market for some.

The ones i got were the MagTi Small, they have magnesium and titanium sliders. All up cost $1050 AUD. The risk was well worth it!

their web site is crap not worth looking at , if you want to order a suit they are $1050 delivered from Indonesia for the MagTi leathers.

Here are some pics of my design. Obviously aprilia racing replicas with mods.

send your name address and mobile number , and ask for a shipping quote , att of pic of the suit you want copied or your own design with a description of what you want , hump Y/N , knee sliders Y/N , venting Y/N , logo's you want and where , and you measurement sheet filled in .

all suit come with an inner suit sown in and an extra inner suit to make it easy to get in and out , knee sliders and a bag to carry them in .

measurement sheet

design sheet or att the suit you want copied

then just send it off to Rika , cc to Rangga and ask for a shipping quote to where you want sent to then they will send you a design that you ok it will look like this

once you ok it and have transferred the funds into their account (they do not do pay pal ) with the shipping included it takes about 3 weeks to make and then it will be shipped off to you.

Rika Herdiyana

APPAREL DIV

AHRS Building

Jl.Tole Iskandar 162

16417 Depok Timur

Depok

Indonesia

rika@ahrsproducts.com

Phone: (+6221) 77820649 Ext : 167

Fax : (+6221) 77823548

CC the head of design

Rangga Koesoemahardana

Designers

Graphic Design & Apparel Div

AHRS Building

Jl.Tole Iskandar 162

16417 Depok Timur

Depok

Indonesia

Phone: (+6221) 77820649 Ext : 163

(+6221) 7701195

Fax : (+6221) 77823548

www.ahrsproducts.com

ranggakusuma2@ahrsproducts.com

Please CC ur email to :

ahrsdesign@ahrsproducts.com

2009 RSV4 Factory Currently Converting To Track bike and Adding APRC
    -----------------------
    Pazzo Shorty Levers | Racers Edge Fairings | Akrapovic Full Ti System Shortened | Puig Screen Light Tint | TechSpec Tank Grips | GB Racing Clutch and engine Covers | SATO Rearsets | Graves Frame Protection | 520 Renthal Chain Conversion | Annitori QS | Shorai LiFePO4 Battery

This is a copy of my design.

2009 RSV4 Factory Currently Converting To Track bike and Adding APRC
    -----------------------
    Pazzo Shorty Levers | Racers Edge Fairings | Akrapovic Full Ti System Shortened | Puig Screen Light Tint | TechSpec Tank Grips | GB Racing Clutch and engine Covers | SATO Rearsets | Graves Frame Protection | 520 Renthal Chain Conversion | Annitori QS | Shorai LiFePO4 Battery

I think this belongs in For Sale Wanted section?

Thanks for this, Aaron. They looked awesome in the flesh yesterday!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    I think this belongs in For Sale Wanted section?
    They aren't for sale. If you'd been there yesterday (where were you, BTW???), we were discussing his awesome-looking suit and where he bought it from. But thanks for the suggestion!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    They aren't for sale. If you'd been there yesterday (where were you, BTW???), we were discussing his awesome-looking suit and where he bought it from. But thanks for the suggestion!
    Solly my bad! They do look smick.

I waz talkin to a man - about some worksys :(

Did you and Wetty play nicely?

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post

Did you and Wetty play nicely?
    And more importantly, when do we get to see the footage?

Looking good breesey.

Good information post, well worth a buy IMO if people are in the market for a set of leathers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information