So the calendar has been released. http://www.ma.org.au/index.php?id=12&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=13942&tx_ttnews[backPid]=6&cHash=f680e1f19b

There are a couple of issues as I see it.... and I've sent an email to MA (so far without reply).

Firstly, why no NSW round?? As (I'm told) NSW has the highest number of road racers of any State, it seems daft that we are one again in a situation where NSW has no round of the national championship.
If dates are an issue, presumably you could do a deal with St George, who seem to regularly secure two weekends a year at the Creek. I'm assuming St George would be the club to affiliate with for a NSW round anyway.

Secondly, the WA round poses some logistical issues. While I applaud it being a true national championship, it would probably be easier to have a NZ round than Perth.... or maybe on the moon!! Are you proposing providing bike transport, a la Darwin?
Given that we have NO local round, TWO trips to the southern tip of Aus, and one trip to Tasmania, adding a two-week drive to WA and back just isn't gonna work. And then, if we are going to miss the points from a whole round, there's no motivation to do the series. My riders are now wanting to look at the FX calendar before committing to ASBK, and we don't want that!!!
Thoughts??