Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 28th sept smsp GP circut

Did you get pinged for that??? Worth it ... brilliant shot ... new avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Jealous much??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes i'm sitting at home sick while watching facebook feeds of all you guys going out having fun getting practice in.

again.. 150hp R6 can only go quick in a straight line.. cant make up for lack of riding talent..

I've got quite a few great shots from today.

Looking very good marshy, must say, had to be my fave photo of the day. I actually fist pumped when I got the shots!

More photos to be uploaded shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by en1gma View Post
    I actually fist pumped when I got the shots!
    Hahahahah!! Love it... It is an awfully good shot mate!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

But but but, they said at the rider briefing no wheelies? However, you can get discounts at the Alpha hotel across the road, so I guess that evens out.

Great Shot!!!

need to vinyl that to the side of the territory!!

Photos

Few more - I'll upload the album once I go through and process the photos.

IMG_5087 small.jpg
    IMG_5109 small.jpg
    IMG_5111 small.jpg
    IMG_5119 small.jpg
    IMG_5191 small.jpg

Regards,
    Rob

5 bans for life... lol good shots.. I'll be there next time.... hopefully if work doesnt get in the way again or being sick

Great pics

Ban them all

Two of them are staff!!! lol
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

Well then. If staff do it, it's got to be ok!!

Marshy's waz he bestest ... that Italian anti wheelie control is shite ...

Well then. If staff do it, it's got to be ok!!
    Anything up to a foot off the ground as you power out of a turn is fine. Anything higher than that and for an extended length will get the attention of the flaggies and a slap on the wrist from course control.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post
    Anything up to a foot off the ground as you power out of a turn is fine. Anything higher than that and for an extended length will get the attention of the flaggies and a slap on the wrist from course control.
    It's totally not obvious from the photo (which was timed absolutely perfectly!) but mine came up very quickly, scared the crap outta me, and I slammed the throttle shut which dumped the wheel straight down with a bang. So it was essentially a bunny-hop wheelie rather than some long deliberate thing. The other photo of me with the front wheel a foot up - exactly the same as everyone else - is a normal power wheelie, not an accidental pants-soiling oh-shit-nearly-went-over-backwards moment!

And I'm fairly convinced that the Italians have no idea what they are doing when it comes to wheelie control. It cuts in when you don't want it to, but does nothing when you really need it.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

And I'm fairly convinced that the Italians have no idea what they are doing when it comes to wheelie control. It cuts in when you don't want it to, but does nothing when you really need it.
    Wasn't Max setting it up madmaxwheelie.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Linden View Post
    Wasn't Max setting it up madmaxwheelie.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post
    Nice shots Robert, nice wheelie Nick.

I was getting pinged all the time when Paul Bailey was away. Have things calmed down?

or if your names PGM you're already in trouble
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    I was getting pinged all the time when Paul Bailey was away. Have things calmed down?
    I guess it depends on who's flagging, and probably where you do it. I thought PGM always had trouble out of T9, which is harder to explain than T3 over the hill.

I guess it depends on who's flagging, and probably where you do it. I thought PGM always had trouble out of T9, which is harder to explain than T3 over the hill.
    Same for me mostly between 9-10, couple of times out of 5 & 12, once even out if 2!
    Over the bridge out of 3, I haven't been done. Maybe it's expected

PGM even got spoken to at a race meeting for doing one past the tower. I did the same later in the day, and not a word. Lucky or unlucky?
    Last edited by senator8; 01-10-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    Same for me mostly between 9-10, couple of times out of 5 & 12, once even out if 2!
    Over the bridge out of 3, I haven't been done. Maybe it's expected

PGM even got spoken to at a race meeting for doing one past the tower. I did the same later in the day, and not a word. Lucky or unlucky?
    Theres a good reason why PGM gets picked on

I'm not sure who PGM is, but i'll leave it at that

Uploaded Red/Green on my flickr page - Got heaps more but only trying to post 1-2 of each rider

https://www.flickr.com/photos/en1gmatic

Rob.

I'm not sure who PGM is, but i'll leave it at that

The wet one

Oh, you mean this one?

LOL I radioed PGM in before for a little power wheelie out of T5 just cos... made sure he wasn't in serious trouble or anything, just got someone to say no wheelies. Apparently he was going off on one all day until he found out it was me and my sly grin that did it :P

Thread Information