Thread: Misano GP

Misano GP

Will Vale win ???

I'm not even a big Rossi fan but I do like to watch someone my age winning a MotoGP race!

How can any one not like Rossi
    Top bloke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Rossi.
    do a burnout

Great win, very happy for him. Ace looking helmet too!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    How can any one not like Rossi
    Top bloke

I don't dislike him... At the moment is easy to support him and all but when he was winning EVERYTHING it was hard 'cause it was making the whole thing boring. Except when he was pissing off Biaggi... that was always nice. hahahaha

Hahahaha

I notice his excessive ego that he had when stoner was giving it to him seems to have gone and he almost sounded human and appreciative of the fans and the whole experience. .A fall from grace can do wonders to someone's humility. ...just saying. ...
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

I know I'll be shot on the streets for saying this but Stoner's attitude made it impossible for me to support him... When he was at Ducati, and probably till the end of 2008, he was by far my favourite rider but then as time went by he seemed to develop this massive chip on his shoulder and the whining was just too much. I reckon he was a veeeery talented rider who unfortunately started taking himself way too seriously and forgot to enjoy the ride.

They were talking about him on BT Sports before this last race and the general consensus of the ex riders and commentators is that it is probably already too late for him to come back now... Which to me is a shame. I may not be a fan of the guy but his riding was always impressive and if he was in top form the whole sport would benefit from his return.

I've always thought Stoner was a complete tool. Fuck me, he could ride, but what a wanker! I didn't like Rossi much back in his heyday, but he's really grown on me in the last year or two with his determination despite shitty results.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Am with you marshy, stoner had all the skill but was a child who didn't like to play with others and took his ball home.
    Rossi IMO is as good as it gets, and Marc is a very close second

Yeah I was never a big Stoner fan. I liked to see him do well but I never got the thrill from seeing him win that I get from Rossi.
    do a burnout

Ok, I definitely didn't expect this response! hahaha Marshy pretty much summed it up for me.

I am a stoner fan...he is just misunderstood, and I concur re the change in perception of Rossi... I still prefer to see the boy winning ... I cant say I wasn't disappointed when his wheel tucked in the race
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

I have met stoner twice and both times his been a fuckwit hence why no one on the paddock liked him not even his own team.

Thread Information