Thread: St George November

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    Hahah, Phat3R, that's pretty much what I was thinking. Nerves would already be at an all time high coming up to first race. Tape on tank, great idea! Nelso, will you be doing scrutineering? I'm on an 04 red R1 if you see me say hello!

By the way, was there ever a part 2 to that guide Marshy?

Cheers
    Nope, as the subsequent comments covered some stuff I didn't get to. But I really should finish it off at some point
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Nope, as the subsequent comments covered some stuff I didn't get to. But I really should finish it off at some point
    Well, the first half was very helpful, so thanks there! Now if I were to enter into two classes, unlimited and unlimited clubsport, does that mean twice the cost of entry?

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    Well, the first half was very helpful, so thanks there! Now if I were to enter into two classes, unlimited and unlimited clubsport, does that mean twice the cost of entry?
    Nope, they charge you a 'cross enter fee' that used to be something like $75... no idea what it is these days though.

Thread Information