Quote Originally Posted by Little Mick View Post
Marshy

A bit late to report it when the guy is in hospital. A quiet word politely should be sufficient. It appears the response that was given in this situation that cam mentioned was not as endearing.
I wasn't though. He had a quiet word said to him at the last St G race meet at EC about going into T2 like he's ten-pin bowling. And that was from the quietest, most softly spoken and mild-mannered gentleman racer I know. Spilly told him to 'fuck off' that time too. I was right next to them at the time of the exchange. It then happened again at Broadford (I hear; I wasn't there). So he hasn't learnt from any of these 'quiet words' and needs some authority coming down on his ass. There are a couple of other people (that shall remain nameless at this point) who I am seriously scared to share the track with.

The overwhelming majority are well-behaved, and absolutely mistakes are made in the heat of the contest all the time and by many of us, causing accidents and injury to others. This is not what we are talking about. The repeated dangerous riding by an individual should be addressed. Currently it almost never is (nobody wants to be a (dobber), and innocent people pay the price. Fuck that. It's not MotoGP. Ride to a standard, or get off the track.