Thread: Used Pirelli sbk slicks FS

Used Pirelli sbk slicks FS

SC2 front with plenty of use left
    SC2 rear would still do a ride day or two
    SC0 rear same.
    Plenty of riders used my take offs in the past and some even raced on them.
    All good clean wear.
    $70 each or $150 the lot

SC2 rear

SC2 front

SC0 rear

Last edited by senator8; 13-11-2014 at 12:20 PM.
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Hey mate.

I am interested. But I am overseas until the start of dec. If you still have them then I will grab them.

What did you think of the sc0? I ran a new sc2 rear and look just like yours, felt it moved around a little to much in the warmer weather.
    Amazing price btw, they will move very soon

Used Pirelli sbk slicks FS

Quote Originally Posted by windy View Post
    Hey mate.

I am interested. But I am overseas until the start of dec. If you still have them then I will grab them.
    No worries. Just let me know either way. I'll be down first weekend of December for work at the V8s Homebush

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    What did you think of the sc0? I ran a new sc2 rear and look just like yours, felt it moved around a little to much in the warmer weather.
    Amazing price btw, they will move very soon
    Hey Lee, the weekend was much to hot for the sc2. I thought it would be cooler in the mornings but track temp was well into the 30s by 9am. I qualified on the sc2 (surprisingly well I might add) without traction control and it was moving around quite a bit as they do. So swapped to the sc0 for the races which coped better with the heat.

The sc0 is a completely different tyre to ride on. It's my favorite. The 2's move around a bit which is fine. I find the sc0 by comparison moves around less even with the big hp and edge grip is phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    Hey Lee, the weekend was much to hot for the sc2. I thought it would be cooler in the mornings but track temp was well into the 30s by 9am. I qualified on the sc2 (surprisingly well I might add) without traction control and it was moving around quite a bit as they do. So swapped to the sc0 for the races which coped better with the heat.

The sc0 is a completely different tyre to ride on. It's my favorite. The 2's move around a bit which is fine. I find the sc0 by comparison moves around less even with the big hp and edge grip is phenomenal.
    That's what I felt, rear exiting was moving around a lot, not uncontrollable, but delaying adding more gas.
    Sc2 front was amazing both days
    Thanks for the feed back

That's what I felt, rear exiting was moving around a lot, not uncontrollable, but delaying adding more gas.
    Sc2 front was amazing both days
    Thanks for the feed back
    You should try a sc0 if you can, during the hotter months. To me feels like a different tyre altogether.

Also congrats on popping your race cherry. Lots more to come I'm sure

You should try a sc0 if you can, during the hotter months. To me feels like a different tyre altogether.

Also congrats on popping your race cherry. Lots more to come I'm sure
    Think I will try a sc0. Could you get sat and sun race meet weekend out of one new sc0 rear?

Racing cherry popped loved it and cannot wait till rd1 & rd2, even the mrs had a good day which is always a good thing!

Think I will try a sc0. Could you get sat and sun race meet weekend out of one new sc0 rear?

Racing cherry popped loved it and cannot wait till rd1 & rd2, even the mrs had a good day which is always a good thing!
    Too many factors to consider. I've been getting same or slightly better wear from SC0.

Always a good thing if your missus is supportive
    Makes it a lot easier and more fun than the other way around.

Too many factors to consider. I've been getting same or slightly better wear from SC0.

Always a good thing if your missus is supportive
    Makes it a lot easier and more fun than the other way around.
    Sure does, happy mrs

Worth a go with the sc0 I think in the next round!

Thread Information