Thread: The rest are TOAST

The rest are TOAST

http://www.tomsykes66.com/index.php/...motorland-test

to get a comparison

Lap record 1:49.521 (Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda, 2010)

Hmmm. I dunno. They are great lap times, but it will be interesting to see what the others are capable of too. I'm really looking forward to the new rules coming into force!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

It's incredible that Rae matched/beat Sykes on day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    It's incredible that Rae matched/beat Sykes on day 1.
    did you not watch the last race , Johhny sat behind tommy untill he figured he was never gunna catch Ginters and rode round him on that underpowered 2008 Honda. Johhny was thinkin about 2015 Loris didnt care.

Wont get an argument from me.... best team on the grid for 2015.

If that dirty fucken frog listened to team orders, Tom would have been World champ again.

Ill be interest to see how Haslam goes in the Red devil team.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddie View Post

Wont get an argument from me.... best team on the grid for 2015.

If that dirty fucken frog listened to team orders, Tom would have been World champ again.

Ill be interest to see how Haslam goes in the Red devil team.
    same could be said if Melandri listened in France, then it wouldn't have been in doubt.

Bahahaha if Sykes wasn't a complete and total dickhead Baz probably would have let him through. Funny that if your a fuckwit to your team mate they won't help you out.

All in all it was an awesome result for Sykes to be denied another championship. Just look at his sprays on social media after the final round. Certainly not the behaviour of a champion. Same thing with team orders happened to Aprilia. Difference is Guintoli figured out he had to lift his game in the final round if he was to be champion, Sykes didn't.

Good to see Ducati is a full second up on the Kwakka's in testing. Hopefully it'll actually translate to some decent performances in racing but I'm not holding my breath. More competitive bikes is always good for the racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Binksy View Post
    Bahahaha if Sykes wasn't a complete and total dickhead Baz probably would have let him through. Funny that if your a fuckwit to your team mate they won't help you out.

All in all it was an awesome result for Sykes to be denied another championship. Just look at his sprays on social media after the final round. Certainly not the behaviour of a champion. Same thing with team orders happened to Aprilia. Difference is Guintoli figured out he had to lift his game in the final round if he was to be champion, Sykes didn't.

Good to see Ducati is a full second up on the Kwakka's in testing. Hopefully it'll actually translate to some decent performances in racing but I'm not holding my breath. More competitive bikes is always good for the racing.

Quote Originally Posted by WETTY View Post
    did you not watch the last race , Johhny sat behind tommy untill he figured he was never gunna catch Ginters and rode round him on that underpowered 2008 Honda. Johhny was thinkin about 2015 Loris didnt care.
    Yeh bloody oath! People have been saying Johnny is arguably the best rider on the grid last year but on a shit bike. That's a big call but could be right on the money.

I heard they've imposed a lot of restrictions on the bikes this year so it probably suits him just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I heard they've imposed a lot of restrictions on the bikes this year so it probably suits him just fine
    He's probably the only one properly used to a bike making low hp. All the others have been spoiled.

you were all warned
    does anyone want this weeks lotto numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by WETTY View Post
    you were all warned
    does anyone want this weeks lotto numbers?
    LOL! Unreal racing but. The new rules have worked out a treat! The Apes were faaaast through and out of T2, but not in a straight line any more. Top stuff.

If the first round is anything to go by we're in for another great year!!

Thread Information