Thread: KANEG Gift Vouchers with 25% bonus

KANEG Gift Vouchers with 25% bonus

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GIVE A LOVED ONE FOR CHRISTMAS?

STOP WORRYING

KANEG HAS THE ANSWER

A KANEG GIFT CERTIFICATE

http://www.kaneg.com.au/giftcertificates.php

PURCHASE A KANEG GIFT CERTIFICATE & WE WILL ADD ANOTHER

25%

TO THE VALUE OF THE CERTIFICATE

ONCE THE PURCHASE HAS BEEN MADE KANEG WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER CERTIFICATE WITH THE 25% EXTRA VALUE IN OTHER WORDS YOU WILL RECEIVE 2 GIFT CERTIFICATES

ONE THAT YOU PAY FOR & THE SECOND ONE AS A 25% GIFT FROM KANEG

THEY CAN BE USED ON THE KANEG WEBSITE

(Not redeemable for cash)

www.kaneg.com.au

(excluding specials)

Enough, Pete, please. You haven't made a comment on here in forever that hasn't been an ad, nor offered any contribution to site costs. There haven't been any "TT specials" ever. This is just spam now.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Enough, Pete, please. You haven't made a comment on here in forever that hasn't been an ad, nor offered any contribution to site costs. There haven't been any "TT specials" ever. This is just spam now.
    Sorry that you feel that way Nick, I thought you might like your members to benefit from having a discounted deal announced from time to time.
    No other forum has their own deals offered to them, it's pretty generic and I wouldn't offer things which I wouldn't consider a worth while offer. You know me by now, we do keep our customers happy, which is our primary objective.

We will not make any further offers on your site, and wishing you all the best for Christmas and the future...

Thread Information