I
Quote Originally Posted by Metal-Man View Post
harsh yea, but from what was said after the accident is what pissed me off, no going over to the injured rider an sayin "are you ok, im sorry etc", just thank fuck my bikes ok an blaa blaa, friends of fitzy approached the guy "whichard or what ever his name is, and said a few words to him, but he apparently got all offensive etc.

this is a (suposed to be) gentlmens sport, and if you're involved in accident, wether you're at fault or not, you should go an see the other rider and share your story on the events that took place, express your sympathy for the injured etc and move on, not get pissed off at othes or get offensive, ffs.

meh ... I'm the first one to admit I'm wrong an will say sorry etc, or explain why i did that manouvre etc, so all involved know exactly where everyone stands in that said situation.
you've all got think logic in these situations, forget ya bike for a sec, an think about the fallen ones, bike can be fixed any time.

rant over
Metal, this is not a case where anyone can be blamed. Slip streaming is a normal practice, just unfortunate the rider in front missed a gear. As for who said or did what afterwards, there's always far fetched stories coming out. The only people who know the answer are the riders involved and if it didn't come from them it doesn't count. Mick was my team mate and he was definitely asking about the other rider despite his hand being the size of a pineapple.