Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gnarly Injury/Crash/Recovery Pics

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal-Man View Post
    harsh yea, but from what was said after the accident is what pissed me off, no going over to the injured rider an sayin "are you ok, im sorry etc", just thank fuck my bikes ok an blaa blaa, friends of fitzy approached the guy "whichard or what ever his name is, and said a few words to him, but he apparently got all offensive etc.

this is a (suposed to be) gentlmens sport, and if you're involved in accident, wether you're at fault or not, you should go an see the other rider and share your story on the events that took place, express your sympathy for the injured etc and move on, not get pissed off at othes or get offensive, ffs.

meh ... I'm the first one to admit I'm wrong an will say sorry etc, or explain why i did that manouvre etc, so all involved know exactly where everyone stands in that said situation.
    you've all got think logic in these situations, forget ya bike for a sec, an think about the fallen ones, bike can be fixed any time.

rant over
    Metal, this is not a case where anyone can be blamed. Slip streaming is a normal practice, just unfortunate the rider in front missed a gear. As for who said or did what afterwards, there's always far fetched stories coming out. The only people who know the answer are the riders involved and if it didn't come from them it doesn't count. Mick was my team mate and he was definitely asking about the other rider despite his hand being the size of a pineapple.

This be said incident Stu.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqSrFkNIcF4

Quote Originally Posted by Stu23 View Post
    I went into the back of someone at last years 4 hour if you remember :( was slip streaming a guy on a gixxer thou... planning to slipstream him down the straight and make a move into the kink as he was steady there ! Well turns out he was having qs probs all day so much so his bike stopped, just as i was getting into 3rd gear. I was straight up his clacker and went spinning down the straight :( wasnt happy , but shit happens.. he apologised later and i got away with a cracked thumb. Its the 4 hour and anything can and will happen. Adreneline is still flowing hard after an accident like that, so caution should be made on approaching anyone as there state of mind isnt exactly stable just give it time . No one means to hit anyone on track , its too bloody dodgy for all concerned. hope everyone makes a full recovery

Aye... lol still hurts watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Krackeye View Post
    This be said incident Stu.
    Faaark!!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Stu23 View Post
    Aye... lol still hurts watching it
    I bet!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

It looks like if it wasn't for that rear tire slipping there could be more people involved too...

Haha I thanked several people for missing me as i rolled around

Quick update. Got stiches out yesterday. Slowly getting some feeling back. Titanium rode is doing its job. Over break will also heal in time. Another doctor Monday to see if I have fat it my chest cause of crash/operation.

Really hoping make st george round 5/6 in november! Hope all other riders healing fast also.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Wow fitzy.....

Every body should link this thread up to their mums

Quote Originally Posted by shippy__ View Post
    Wow fitzy.....

Every body should link this thread up to their mums
    Hahaha took 27 years to break a bone. Had to do a good job

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Coooool!! Looks like my scar.

Probably the wrong word but snap!! Titanium rods are for winners..

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Probably the wrong word but snap!! Titanium rods are for winners..
    I still got my titaniium plate in my right forearm since Jan 2001, again, a bloody high-side

I don't think I will ever go back to Wakefield again. Surely in 2015, we should have nice tracks to ride on, not these bloody old goat track that are in dire overhaul/resurfacing, with pristine run off areas
    The completely rebuilt R6 "MetalMan" #70
    visit my page:
    www.youtube.com/AussiesR6
    www.facebook.com/metalmanracing
    For all the latest technology in Action Video Cameras, head to www.dvrsafety.com.au
    Sponsored by BC Riley Haulage: www.facebook.com/Bcrileyconsulting/

General road rash + managed to dislocate my ankle so badly the bones ripped through the skin. Some how with out actually breaking any bones. No good pics of the wrist ... yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Eeewwwwwwwww!!! Nasty!!

Another one for the archives, unfortunately! Smashed GT and dislocated after a T3 highside... classic.
    Ended up with a couple of surgeries to re-attach the tendon and put the plate and screws in..

Argh... that looks hella nasty

Thread Information