Thread: St George Rnd1 2015

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    Loved rocking the pink vest and passing none vis riders hehe
    I thought the vests were good. I wasn't racing but it gave a good indication of riders I didn't know.
    Easy to get behind the underdog in pink! Lol
    I imagine it'd be good from on track too... so you know with whom you're actually competing.
    What did everybody think of the Pink Practice? All classes and a range of abilities..?
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    I thought the vests were good. I wasn't racing but it gave a good indication of riders I didn't know.
    I imagine it'd be good from on track too... so you know with whom you're actually competing.
    What did everybody think of the Pink Practice? All classes and a range of abilities..?
    I thought they must be farking joking with the choice of colour ... someone's idea to get rid of as many D's as possible. Never seen that colour used before as rookie vest, did they get an odd lot post Mardi Gras?

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    I thought they must be farking joking with the choice of colour ... someone's idea to get rid of as many D's as possible. Never seen that colour used before as rookie vest, did they get an odd lot post Mardi Gras?
    Hahahaha, they were clearly going for a look!
    The fields were very small compared with November...
    Having the desired affect?
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    I had no drama wearing pink (real men can wear pink ) but I told Saint George I thought It was a great idea IMO, and they had been getting feed back from all grades of riders that was on the same lines.
    Only thing I would change is the design, pinning and taping it for riding at speed was not ideal, but still not a pain to live with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information