Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Postman arrive ?

Postman arrive ?

So did everyone get there grading and or regrading letter today ?

no.. they don't like me and want me to stay in C

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    you will get it , its to regrade or let you know what grade you r in , and from what i was informed your goin up skinny boy

It works the other way. If they don't like you, up you go into a higher, harder grade.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

hah.. I hardly can be counted as a B grader....

You're making an assumption that there is some method to grading. Dead horse flogger
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

My case in point. My only racing in over a year was last st george meeting and I'm now a B grader. Must have been that lap I was in front of Wetty and Marshy.

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Now a C grader, no laminated certificate this year…

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    My case in point. My only racing in over a year was last st george meeting and I'm now a B grader. Must have been that lap I was in front of Wetty and Marshy.
    was your best lap in your racing career . i was cheerin you on . farkin funny 2mins of my life

sorry must have jan lookin out the port hole when we were bashin bars , solly

Quote Originally Posted by WETTY View Post
    was your best lap in your racing career . i was cheerin you on . farkin funny 2mins of my life

Quote Originally Posted by WETTY View Post
    sorry must have jan lookin out the port hole when we were bashin bars , solly
    Now where is that green like??
    Ahh found it.

I'm still D grade. Probably the 2 crashes in my first race day that helped that decision.
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

Only A grade to go now Rick and you will have the complete set of grades!!!!

Postman arrive ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Only A grade to go now Rick and you will have the complete set of grades!!!!
    Yeah Mate, I'm thinking if one partial meeting gets me B grade, all I have to do is not race at all next year and I'm a shoe in for A grade.

Hmmm, D minus...
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Sounds a bit harsh rick. You can try to appeal again for all the good it will do... but you can bang vars with em at the best of times do well done ;-)
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Yep fluro for me in 2015. Planning on doing all the rounds in 2015, should be a great year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Little Mick View Post
    Sounds a bit harsh rick. You can try to appeal again for all the good it will do... but you can bang vars with em at the best of times do well done ;-)
    I really don't care about grading anymore Mick. Only really applies to club racing currently & PCRA isn't graded. I lose IQ points every time I have had any communication with MA or MNSW, so they can grade me how ever they like. I'll be C grade in FX. I'm just having a bit of dig because the system is so ridiculous. I feel for the real D graders and those wanting to have a legitimate crack at their class and grade, especially the relative newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    Yep fluro for me in 2015. Planning on doing all the rounds in 2015, should be a great year
    Go hard Lee You'll need to, as their will be some fluoro vests on the front rows in unlimited!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    It works the other way. If they don't like you, up you go into a higher, harder grade.
    I knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    Now a C grader, no laminated certificate this year…
    You could still ask for the vest if you really want more fluro

Still in D Grade. I guess they didn't think that one PCRA race I didn't get to race in wasn't enough to push me up!

C grade after only one race meet.... I want another trophy now..

w00t gayglo vest for me next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Button699 View Post
    C grade after only one race meet.... I want another trophy now..
    You're on the blacklist.
    Welcome

Leanne stayed in B and I stayed in C grade this year. Rick, they put Leanne up to B grade when she was only doing 1:44's at EC so it doesn't surprise me that they did the same to you when you are doing 1:38's. What I don't get is why guys like Anthony Saad stay in D grade when they are doing the same times as you.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

So when leanne gets her 10 she will be up against rancell as well. Should make for some interesting racing too
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Anthony's actually faster than me officially. Brett Kitchen also stayed C!
    Yes, when is Leanne getting her 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post
    Leanne stayed in B and I stayed in C grade this year. Rick, they put Leanne up to B grade when she was only doing 1:44's at EC so it doesn't surprise me that they did the same to you when you are doing 1:38's. What I don't get is why guys like Anthony Saad stay in D grade when they are doing the same times as you.
    I went to B doing around Leanne's times too. I was secretly hoping to get an A grade letter, but I got nuffing. Really nothing. Are ppl getting letters saying they are staying the same?

Are ppl getting letters saying they are staying the same?
    I believe they are. I did. Has your postal address changed ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnalian View Post
    I believe they are. I did. Has your postal address changed ?!
    I was visiting the kids and dog - and the wife - late this arvo, so checked the mail and nothing.

STevo got no letter either he was telling me.. Mayb A graders get there letter Christmas morning marshy

This all started because Wetty got his A grade letter and was stirring Jamie and myself. Made me drive 60klm to the post

Postman arrive ?

Maybe the wife burnt it Marshy. Did you check the driveway and backyard for ashes?
    Knowing what I know from experience, I would've checked there before the mailbox

Are ppl getting letters saying they are staying the same?
    Yes, both of us received a letter saying we were in the same grade as this year.
    ZRX1200 road bike
    TE511 trail bike/motard

I went to B doing around Leanne's times too. I was secretly hoping to get an A grade letter, but I got nuffing. Really nothing. Are ppl getting letters saying they are staying the same?
    Don't you only get A when you start doing Nationals??

Anthony's actually faster than me officially. Brett Kitchen also stayed C!
    Yes, when is Leanne getting her 10?
    Yeah, that shit doesn't make sense. We'll look at getting it for her early next year when the two 125's get picked up.
    ZRX1200 road bike
    TE511 trail bike/motard

Don't you only get A when you start doing Nationals??
    Hello! I came 8th outright in ASBK Superbikes 2014. There was Glenn, a couple of other guys, then me!! I want my letter, dammit!!

Does ask actually count as nationals? 😈😎🙈🙉🙊👅
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

c grade for me ...
    The bullshitstops when the clutch drops

Maybe the wife burnt it Marshy. Did you check the driveway and backyard for ashes?
    Knowing what I know from experience, I would've checked there before the mailbox
    Rick we both know Nick's never going to see that letter!

Quote Originally Posted by Button699 View Post
    STevo got no letter either he was telling me.. Mayb A graders get there letter Christmas morning marshy
    Hahha, be sure to look under your tree!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

No letter yet. Anyone know where I can get one of these in fluro
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stevem; 19-01-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Hello! I came 8th outright in ASBK Superbikes 2014. There was Glenn, a couple of other guys, then me!! I want my letter, dammit!!
    I'm not disputing your results. I'm just trying to clarify so I know.

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    No letter yet. Anyone know where I can get one of these is fluro
    LOL ...

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    No letter yet. Anyone know where I can get one of these is fluro
    Just ring the same place you got that one from....

When you call them Steve, be kind and enquire about availability of green ones on behalf of a few of our friends on the forum.

Last edited by stevem; 24-12-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnalian View Post
    Just ring the same place you got that one from....
    Wetty's on holidays

When you call them Steve, be kind and enquire about availability of green ones on behalf of a few of our friends on the forum.
    He's probably got spares he could sell me.

Thread Information