Thread: No Shit! For Real.

No Shit! For Real.

That's right Krackeye.

BAYLISSTIC IS BACK BABY!!!!

Troy Bayliss is racing WSBK this weekend.

With Ducati rider Davide Guigliano fracturing a vertebrae earlier in the week testing at PI Ducati have rushed TB21 back in as a wild card.

How awesome.
    I don't expect him to win as he has been out for ages but it is just great to see him back out there.

I'm pumped to watch this even more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakels View Post
    I don't expect him to win
    I kinda do.... I reckon he's still got it

Can't wait to watch!!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

I'd take a punt on him making the podium in one of the races but a win might be asking a bit much - love to see it though.

so found out why the news was late for this

TB was busy doin deals with a fuk load of companies to race this weekend
    from Ducati down to the Philip Island group are kickin the tin , if he does well 6 figures and rnd 2 and beyond

he is a true business man , about time someone got good coin for stickin there neck out

Quote Originally Posted by WETTY View Post
    so found out why the news was late for this

TB was busy doin deals with a fuk load of companies to race this weekend
    from Ducati down to the Philip Island group are kickin the tin , if he does well 6 figures and rnd 2 and beyond

he is a true business man , about time someone got good coin for stickin there neck out
    Unreal!! Good on him - he's a good'un. One we can be proud of, unlike some.

he popped an engine 2 laps in . only went 34 on lap 2 ,

so what he was goin to do was pillion rides this weekend , he had a pillion signed up he has had before and was goin to throw down a 38 , prob to out do randy?

Quote Originally Posted by WETTY View Post
    he popped an engine 2 laps in . only went 34 on lap 2 ,
    Maybe it was already down on power, hence the slow laptime? Or maybe he was trying to remember which way the track went??

Shiiiit!! That's nasty. Glad he got back into it, but I reckon it slowed him down a bit.

10th on the Warm up just now... not bad!

Scotty G went fast today , even clocked quicker than cliffy on the big long straight part

Thing still won't shift out of T12 at the Island regardless of gear. Revs pick up and won't shift until well after the hump. Never has, not once.
    Mechs in the pits after the last race pointed to something other than the rider for the shift prob and the low top speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIFFY View Post
    Thing still won't shift out of T12 at the Island regardless of gear. Revs pick up and won't shift until well after the hump. Never has, not once.
    Mechs in the pits after the last race pointed to something other than the rider for the shift prob and the low top speeds.
    fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by CLIFFY View Post
    your clutch is slipping , pit lane spectators could hear it

From T12 apex to end of outside ripple

i have clutches in stock

TB signed for rnd 2 yest morning

Unreal!

in FB land he said he is riding Thai, Aragon and Dutch rounds.
    the right amount of money must have come through eh wetty
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Championship winner (2012) (the tank)
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Road bike
    2005 KTM 450 EXC (fun bike)
    2005 Yamaha R1 Class winner 2014

We were tryin to find a betting site tues arvo but they wouldn't take the bet
    He cancelled some 2 up rides so we knew somethin was goi on

Thread Information