6TH March ARDC

ooooooh , hold onto yourselves .
    if you dont want to get blown off the track dont attend
    YRT are cuming

Quote Originally Posted by WETTY View Post
    YRT are cuming
    Hot damn!! With the new R1M, presumably. Can't wait!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Hot damn!! With the new R1M, presumably. Can't wait!
    it aint gunna be 1 of those big heavy piles of pooh they rod last year

I am keen. As wetty has stated i am going to get blown away.. Need the seat time though.

YRT are cuming
    Dammit! Wish I could be there... to get blown
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Yep am there.

Don't worry wetty, if YRT ask nicely I will show them a few lines around the track

See you all there cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only maxwell, allerton and halliday. I'm sure you can show them the way around..

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Wish I could be there... to get blown
    Something you're not telling us??

Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    Yep am there.

Don't worry wetty, if YRT ask nicely I will show them a few lines around the track

See you all there cannot wait!

No 1 lap is the same from what I remember
    So yes you will

No 1 lap is the same from what I remember
    So yes you will
    Keeps them guessing

See you Friday mate

I'm trying to sort out my MA license in time. Not that hopeful but would be nice to make it out.
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

They've improved their processes, and issue immediate temporary print-yourself ones online these days. Very impressive.

They've improved their processes, and issue immediate temporary print-yourself ones online these days. Very impressive.
    Print ay? I got my application for st george in today. If i can get my club number then hopefully I'm good to go to get the MA! Now I'm hopeful lol

The Aliens are coming.

So I just had a call from Krista at ARDC, who very kindly rings me whenever they don't have enough for a bike session. Apparently YRT aren't putting in forms, and even though Gloria from FX is texting everyone with an invite, they aren't putting in forms either.

Without 3 more forms, bikes won't be allocated a session. I'll put mine in now, and if you're planning to attend, can you please assist by submitting a form? Thanx! It makes sung-on much easier anyway, as you don't have to frig around with payment etc.

I will put mine in tomorrow nick

Will get my form in tonight marshy

So I just had a call from Krista at ARDC, who very kindly rings me whenever they don't have enough for a bike session. Apparently YRT aren't putting in forms, and even though Gloria from FX is texting everyone with an invite, they aren't putting in forms either.

Without 3 more forms, bikes won't be allocated a session. I'll put mine in now, and if you're planning to attend, can you please assist by submitting a form? Thanx! It makes sung-on much easier anyway, as you don't have to frig around with payment etc.
    arghhh havn't heard anyting back from StG yet!! need that club membership number

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    arghhh havn't heard anyting back from StG yet!! need that club membership number
    you will turn blue

so all this is so YRT can have a cheap test day?

so all this is so YRT can have a cheap test day?
    No, it's so I can have an awesome ARDC day, along with other TT members! YRT are just riding on our coattails. They can thank me with a free test ride on the R1M.

Entry forms in!

See you all Friday morning

Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    Entry forms in!

See you all Friday morning

No, it's so I can have an awesome ARDC day, along with other TT members! YRT are just riding on our coattails. They can thank me with a free test ride on the R1M.
    LOL ... go Marshy ... 'the organiser'

they sorted me out in like 10 mins..

did you say please?

Ill have to come down before work....Mark V selling both Kawa to buy New R1.

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    they sorted me out in like 10 mins..

did you say please?
    +1

Zara is ultra-efficient, so if it isn't done yet, you've sent it to the wrong place or something. Have you emailed Zara at stgmembers@pnc.com.au ?

Just put my form in and was told i was the 10th. So we are good to go.

Krista told me this morning we had more than 10 now. TT for the win!

+1

Zara is ultra-efficient, so if it isn't done yet, you've sent it to the wrong place or something. Have you emailed Zara at stgmembers@pnc.com.au ?
    Yep Zara was who I was in contact with. I'll shoot of an e-mail tonight if I don't hear anything.

Whooo I'm licenceafied! I've got my license number and license type on my receipt along with my details will that be enough?

Edit: nevermind picking up my license from MNSW tomorrow!
    Last edited by KANGA; 04-03-2015 at 10:00 AM.

See how efficient everyone is these days? It's a brave new world, I tells ya. This Interwebs of Stuff is changing lives.

Hey how funny , i am hearing Yamaha personell are callling there supported riders etc and "inviting" them to friday practice , sounding like there paying for track hire . Farkin jew cunts wont even rent a track to have the 1st hit out on there new flagship race bikes

Marshy, I tried to download the form from the ardc site and Im getting some farking drop box thingie.... not worky!

Do you have said form so I can come along ?

Actually yeah I need a form to or can I sign in on the day?

you can sign in on the day...

I heard YRT have booked track for Saturday?
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Marshy, I tried to download the form from the ardc site and Im getting some farking drop box thingie.... not worky!

Do you have said form so I can come along ?
    It's a sticky on the Track Days thread: http://tarmactalk.com/forum/showthre...bike-rego-form

Hey guys would anyone that's going tomorrow have any after market clipons they would like to part with ? To fit a 07 r6. One of mine broke and I need one tomorrow to ride. I have bars just need a clip on. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Hey guys would anyone that's going tomorrow have any after market clipons they would like to part with ? To fit a 07 r6. One of mine broke and I need one tomorrow to ride. I have bars just need a clip on. Cheers
    I'm sure marshy can help you out

do a burnout

Gates open at 7?

Gates open at 7?
    This is not a MEGA day, where the four-hundred 'staff' need time to set up in their garages before they let the 'punters' in. It's ARDC, and the gates are open about 6am.

This is not a MEGA day, where the four-hundred 'staff' need time to set up in their garages before they let the 'punters' in. It's ARDC, and the gates are open about 6am.
    They wouldn't do that marshy!

Oh wait, yes they do! Like when I booked a pit, when there, full with their bikes, had took paper allocation off door and placed in bin!

Marshy any chance you can bring some clip ons for a r6 out. ? Tomorrow ?

Sweet - any particular garage you're aiming for? be nice to meet some new and old faces!

easy on mate!
    The bullshitstops when the clutch drops

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Sweet - any particular garage you're aiming for? be nice to meet some new and old faces!
    I didn't know you were coming! Cool I thought being a weekday you couldn't make it.

Always garage 49-50 on an ARDC day. That way they can check your wristbands etc before you helmet up and jump on the bike. And it's where the rider's briefing is. And you can chat to them about stuff during the cars sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Torque View Post
    easy on mate!
    Didn't you hear, Bretto? You're soon out of a job. Bummer.

as Donald Trump says "your fired" - good while it lasted... keen to see who takes over
    The bullshitstops when the clutch drops

Top day for it. What times will I need before heading to a ARDC day? Without getting in the way?

Wow!so much agression towards fellow bikers,where all 'punters' unless factory backed "racers".as a paying customer also myself i just want a professionaly run rideday to have legal fun

Thread Information