Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
Nick mine was the V1, I know they fixed some software issues with the V2. I can't see anitori ever adding all the proper features of the fully blown H&M because it then it'll be the same product.
It's not just a fix of 'some software issues', it's a completely different unit - hardware and software. As I mentioned, the early one bore little relation to the premiere HM shifter (except for the strain gauge), but the Gen 2 is exactly the same under the hood as the HM, but with access to the fine adjustments removed. No, HM (they make the Annitori, and just stick Annitori on it for branding purposes, although there's still a 'made by HM' tag line on the unit) won't make this version with the LCD screen like the upper spec one for obvious reasons. But don't be confused about them being somehow a different quickshifter to the HM one, because they are not.

It's like Windows Home versus Windows Professional. They are exactly the same software (they install from exactly the same installation files), but certain features are simply disabled in Home. Same same.