The highlight for me was doing my first ever motorcycle burnout!!! Fun fun fun, and totally worth the trip for that alone. I'm gonna have fun removing all the rubber from the undertail now though.....

Great practice fro race starts. I was amazed by the sheer number of bikes in attendance! Quite impressive. The evening started off fantastically, with several runs in fairly quick succession. Then they went into 'race' mode, pairing us up with people, which MASSIVELY slowed down proceedings. Runs after that point were few and far between. Without that, it would've been tops for me personally, although Ben and Steve were loving the competition, so I guess it's horses for courses.

Steve was very, very fast. Although I'm pleased that our 60 foot times weren't worlds apart, so my launching wasn't as atrocious as it has been at some race meets lately. Then his large horsepower advantage really takes over, and he disappears.

All in all, it was a lot of fun! Some more runs per night would've been good. I managed 6 runs, and pulled the plug at 9pm. The guys stayed longer, so I'm not sure how they finished up.

I highly recommend it to anyone needing to practice race starts. However, I'd also suggest that TON's FX RRC/RYM events will give you 16 race starts in a single day, with his separate sighting and warmup laps and 4 races per class, if you cross enter two classes.