Thread: St George handicap replacement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The reason that FX and ASBK won't ever or anytime soon exclude anyone is they don't have enough on the grids of the premier classes already.
    Last round ASBK had around 50 entries total.
    This weekend at PI with the V8s there is 6 of them in total. Check natsoft yourself. It's embarrassing for the sport to say the least.
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    The reason that FX and ASBK won't ever or anytime soon exclude anyone is they don't have enough on the grids of the premier classes already.
    Last round ASBK had around 50 entries total.
    This weekend at PI with the V8s there is 6 of them in total. Check natsoft yourself. It's embarrassing for the sport to say the least.
    13 in total for race 1
    looking at their times I could have been 3-4th lol only 4 weren't lapped by Allerton :-(
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Championship winner (2012) (the tank)
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Road bike
    2005 KTM 450 EXC (fun bike)
    2005 Yamaha R1 Class winner 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mstevo View Post
    13 in total for race 1
    looking at their times I could have been 3-4th lol only 4 weren't lapped by Allerton :-(
    Yeah if I wasn't working, I might if even hopped on a plane and paid for a ride would've looked good on the cv.
    They put out out a call for blow ins and offered free entry, which doubled the field.
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Thread Information