Thread: Rnd 5-6 Honda Rjays SMP 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Another updated entry list is out. Just crunching some numbers, and it looks like there's just about 40 on the BEARS grid, 44 on the 600 grid, 46 on the Unlimited grid, and 40 on the CS600 grid. Big fields! T2 will be awesome
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Another updated entry list is out. Just crunching some numbers, and it looks like there's just about 40 on the BEARS grid, 44 on the 600 grid, 46 on the Unlimited grid, and 40 on the CS600 grid. Big fields! T2 will be awesome
    You spelled terrifying wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    You spelled terrifying wrong.
    wot he said ... be ok if your at the pointy end or up the back but in the middle could be "interesting" - the UCS and Bears F4 F5 will be very mad - alright if the A,B and C piss off quick but could be mad on the first lap as a national championship is on the line

Quote Originally Posted by Linden View Post
    wot he said ... be ok if your at the pointy end or up the back but in the middle could be "interesting" - the UCS and Bears F4 F5 will be very mad - alright if the A,B and C piss off quick but could be mad on the first lap as a national championship is on the line
    Screw the national championship theres going to be sheep stations on the line in every class! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Binksy View Post
    Screw the national championship theres going to be sheep stations on the line in every class! :P
    Lets not have a repeat of 2014 ... 7 Helicopters ... please

Sounds like a plan !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And then there was race 2 ... Hope all that were injured heal fast. There was almost another start accident in the 400/250/300/125 race, row 3 wheelied it, and brought it down crooked, I thought he was going to spear off into the bikes to his right.

They announced they were only going to get through half the Saturday races when I left at 4:30.

Yep, this is what scares me about StG.

Ill be doing my best to just stay out of any nonsense - some get the red mist and then ride outside their capabilities. Lets not do that.
    Last edited by Kris; 04-11-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Thread Information