Thread: Gnarly Injury/Crash/Recovery Pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken16 View Post
    The collar bone was in 2013 and hasn't joined. The surgeon reckons if it doesn't cause me any problems he'll just leave it.
    When you say hasn't joined do you mean its still giving you grief 2 years later?I have heard that some people the bone rejoins but the joining point can stay mushy and flexes rather than regrowing solid (fucking yikes)I snapped mine on the 5th of January at turn 1 and it is feeling about 95% normal now.Mine joined overlapping (malunion).

Quote Originally Posted by CBR42 View Post
    When you say hasn't joined do you mean its still giving you grief 2 years later?I have heard that some people the bone rejoins but the joining point can stay mushy and flexes rather than regrowing solid (fucking yikes)I snapped mine on the 5th of January at turn 1 and it is feeling about 95% normal now.Mine joined overlapping (malunion).
    Mine's a non union. There's a 3mm gap where the two halves overlap. It doesn't cause too much grief but I can't lift heavy weights above shoulder height or the bones come together and grind.

Thread Information